cny_chris
  •  cny_chris
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, November 15, 2003 4:59:46 PM
Is it me, or has the board been a lot slower than usual for the last week or so? I realize that it's late in the season (for most of us), so there are fewer things to discuss, but is there something else that I am missing?
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
FunkyTown
Saturday, November 15, 2003 5:28:41 PM
Well I haven't been posting as much, I just read them half of the time. Plus I've been getting organize for Ozzfest 2004 and helping the Round-Up at this spot Tolve is at now. [:D] So it's not you... maybe people are settling down for the season and by Dec. the posting should be coming in.

"P.S. Well I can't say the season is ending, because it's starting down here in S. Florida! [:D][;)]"
BSA Mike
Sunday, November 16, 2003 5:22:12 AM
this place has been...realllll boooorrrinnnggg latelllyyy
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, November 16, 2003 6:39:41 AM
It seems to be getting "infected" again. The negativity is starting to show it's ugly face,I told management we shouldn't go south...[;)]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
cny_chris
  •  cny_chris
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, November 16, 2003 4:21:02 PM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 11/16/2003 : 11:39:41 AM by bigeli

It seems to be getting "infected" again. The negativity is starting to show it's ugly face,I told management we shouldn't go south...

Yeah, I've been suspecting this is the case. There's always a bunch of folks here, but no one seems to be posting that much. Oh well......break out the BS detectors and the flame-proof suits.[:(]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, November 17, 2003 2:40:01 PM
Ok im ready to be lashed with the blame wip becuase ihave a feeling it some of my falt with that post i did.

daniel
Skywheelrider
Monday, November 17, 2003 3:46:07 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

Ok im ready to be lashed with the blame wip becuase ihave a feeling it some of my falt with that post i did.

daniel

Hey Daniel you did nothing wrong IMHO. Just because a few numbskulls acted like little children does not mean it was your fault. This board is just SLOW right now, spring and summer is when it hops. The old boards were basically the same. I bet it starts really hopping again around the middle-end of January when a lot of shows start up again down in Florida and in Texas. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Carnie_Joe930
Tuesday, November 18, 2003 12:25:20 AM
Dammit daniel! Look what you did. Now nobody wants to post-it took every ounce of effort I had, just to post this!
[:(!] hahahahahahaha just kidding!
bladerunner
Tuesday, November 18, 2003 9:11:20 AM
daniel, usually in the winter time it can be very slow in here at times. nothin' to worry about though.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, November 18, 2003 2:29:28 PM
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DANG I DID IT AGAIN I MESSED UP ANOTHER BOARD OK EVERY ONE PACK UP AND LUTS MOVE THE BOARD.[;)] I am just kidding so there are not as many posts because the sesons is finishing up thats what i thought so why does it sound like its something else.Hay how does this sound for a toppic run it by you guys.Schools they look like jails.Atleast mine.

well see ya

daniel
FunkyTown
Tuesday, November 18, 2003 2:44:57 PM
Daniel my man, post what you want. Most of us has your back. Don't let these BOZO wannabe clowns talk junk about you. [8D]
crazyspin
Tuesday, November 18, 2003 2:46:07 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FunkyTown

Daniel my man, post what you want. Most of us has your back. Don't let these BOZO wannabe clowns talk junk about you. [8D]

I agree! You have the right to post what you want! [;)]
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, November 18, 2003 2:47:25 PM
Thanks so do you think the schools are like jails know?

daniel
crazyspin
Tuesday, November 18, 2003 2:49:26 PM
yea, some Schools are but some are really good! [;)]
Steve F.
Tuesday, November 18, 2003 3:23:11 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bigeli

It seems to be getting "infected" again. The negativity is starting to show it's ugly face,I told management we shouldn't go south...[;)]

Yeah apparently Babylon is down south... I always thought it was in Jamaca.

Speaking of Carn-e-vale, I noticed the star of this HBO sitcom was also one of the main characters in the new Terminator 3 movie which I saw over the weekend. He doesn't seem like a bad actor... I just think the writers of Carn-e-vale stink.