indianacarnie
Friday, April 16, 2010 5:48:54 PM
how can i get my "own" avatar? (besides the default ones i mean) i dont want anything crazy...........i was thinking the "red dwarf" series logo. my all time favorite t.v. show[:)]
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
Mr. Fixit
Saturday, April 17, 2010 1:17:06 PM
Custom avatars can be had, you just have to ask the Admins nicely... and the avatar has to be acceptable. Snitz is not set up to allow users to upload their own avatar.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
indianacarnie
Saturday, April 17, 2010 5:41:43 PM
thank you.and also thank you (or matt or whoever changed my "tag" to "with it/for" it for me) is there a certain size(in pixels) i need to make the picture? and can i send it via p.m. for you all to check? again thank you
squirrel
Saturday, April 17, 2010 7:10:34 PM
The avatars here are stored as 32x32 gif or jpg format images. You would need to email/attach one to probably Fixit or myself and we can get it added to the library. Actually, I can get it to Fixit if you email/attach it to services ( at ) rideguy.com (replace ( at ) with @. I dropped my admin rights a couple years ago but I know how to get it on the server and he can activate it for you --
Mr. Fixit
Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:06:57 AM
All set and taken care of! [:D]
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
indianacarnie
Sunday, April 18, 2010 4:52:47 PM
i sure appreciate your alls help. thank you for going "above and beyond",seeing my red dwarf avatar and my "with it/for it" tag made me happier than you could ever know. thanks again