xcreeper
  •  xcreeper
  • 50.84% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:26:00 AM
Just spent awhile on the phone with LD, and he asked if I would put this on here. He is looking for someone named Canadian Pat that was around his show for years. Its not for anything bad, he trusts this person and is hoping to locate him so that he might offer him a sort of proposition....see he fell again, and now has a broken hand so he needs a personal assistant/ chauffer/friend. He is really lonesome. I know Ive said this before, but for you guys that know him, a simple phone call to say hey would make his day. I know back in the day alot of us would not have hesitated to call him if we needed something.....you know what I mean!! Anyways, if anyone knows this Canadian Pat, please PM me for LD's number. Thanks
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:03:11 AM
i was around ld in the islands and when sonny brought him to new york but when i talked to him at the trade show he didn't remember me ,so a call from me wouldn,t help.
best of luck to him
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
42WLA
  •  42WLA
  • 55.22% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:38:21 PM
Have they let him back in Showtown? Seems they would have by now.
I have done so much,with so little,for so long,I am now qualified to do anything with nothing!
xcreeper
  •  xcreeper
  • 50.84% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 2:06:58 PM
No, but I'm not sure he cares about that. He's in Zephyrhills and isn't able to drive. Thats one of the reasons he wants to find his friend.
detroit121
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 4:45:39 PM
are you freekin kiddin me!!!they aint gonna let the guy back in that place????shame on them and shame on anyone who thinks that he shouldnt be allowed!!!im sayin it because hes old and a real lasting man of the carnival!!!!more than i can say for the haneful of guys i know that eat breakfast in there everyday!!!!!pathetic!!!!!!!!
babe,BABE!!!!!,,,,,make sure ya give him one!!