with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, January 30, 2009 3:51:17 PM
What are some more modern looking color schemes out there now for canvas? Let's face it there are some that are just played out...With one of the more popular Color Schemes being about 20 some years old now ( Pink,Teal, and White) it's showing it's age...Sure it was cool when Miami Vice was on TV but now it's time to move on...So I ask what are gonna be the new "Standard" in colors for Carnivals? Is Red and White gonna make a comeback?
jackpot59102
Friday, January 30, 2009 4:31:25 PM
showpaintsbyconner
Friday, January 30, 2009 4:52:34 PM
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, January 30, 2009 5:44:46 PM
Personaly I think it's not going to be about color as much as it will be about originality.

Now that computers and laser cutters can create wild designs such as RCS's custom canvas... I think you can make any color/s your signiture mark
showpaintsbyconner
Saturday, January 31, 2009 3:40:07 AM
personnally, i,m really tired of trying to make everything match or use the same ole pink n teale canvas. ive heard ( its our colors ) so often that it aint anyones colors its everyones. lol
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, January 31, 2009 5:04:21 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Personaly I think it's not going to be about color as much as it will be about originality.

Now that computers and laser cutters can create wild designs such as RCS's custom canvas... I think you can make any color/s your signiture mark

there is alot of different patterns out there, so originality is the key, lots of new and bright colors out there today..
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
FrankiesFoods
Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:03:22 AM
I really like Black yellow and Blue. .
Life is like a Merry go round has it's ups and downs but always come back around.
Soda Guy
Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:22:15 AM
Marketing test have proven that any flag or banner with the color ORANGE will draw the public's attention the best.

with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:29:33 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by showpaintsbyconner

personnally, i,m really tired of trying to make everything match or use the same ole pink n teale canvas. ive heard ( its our colors ) so often that it aint anyones colors its everyones. lol

Right...I think it's from guys that want other carnies to think they played on the Big Show....I bet half the joints out there with the "Wavey W" on them never even played a spot with Wade...
Larry White
Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:34:52 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Soda Guy

Marketing test have proven that any flag or banner with the color ORANGE will draw the public's attention the best.

Your killing me,Harry !
Thumbs Up, Harry !
sausageseller
Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:47:25 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by FrankiesFoods

I really like Black yellow and Blue. .

Yes!

A good chared NY strip with blue cheese melted over it!
ringmaster
Saturday, January 31, 2009 8:29:09 AM
Thank ya' , a line up of matching joints is BOOOOORING
Quote:

quote:

with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
Saturday, January 31, 2009 3:25:54 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ringmaster

Thank ya' , a line up of matching joints is BOOOOORING
Quote:

quote:

How about individuality on rides...Why spend $10 Gs painting a roller coaster to only put different color flags on it that don't match the ride...Or how about Hampton tops...Let each ride stand on it's own...
2ndgencarnie
Saturday, January 31, 2009 7:47:13 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by with-it
I bet half the joints out there with the "Wavey W" on them never even played a spot with Wade...

Im buying the next one that shows up on usedrides just so I can tell you about my days over on the big show, then you'll have to respect me Glenn...LOL[}:)][}:)][}:)]
Hambone
  •  Hambone
  • 55.16% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, February 1, 2009 3:02:22 AM
Personally I like orange red and white, or even better pewter red and black.
Alabama 18 time National Champions Roll Tide