Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 4:24:13 AM
Since you are all talking about the NFL, how about Penn State?
Big surprise so far this year. Maybe JoePa isn't too old. (when he loses, he's too old, when he wins, he's not too old LOL)
Benjibear
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 6:59:01 AM
Yes, Penn State has been doing well this year. Let's see how they finish out the month of October. If things go well, maybe they can go to conference and maybe even national champs. I think the Ohio State game will be their most difficult hurdle.
Rumor has been going around that this is JoePa's last year. I think it would be really great for him and the school if he could go all the way.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Benjibear
Monday, October 13, 2008 10:31:47 AM
Penn State embarressed Wisconcin on Saturday. Will they do the same with Michigan this week and Ohio State the week after?
Skywheelrider
Monday, October 13, 2008 2:55:34 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Benjibear

Penn State embarressed Wisconcin on Saturday. Will they do the same with Michigan this week and Ohio State the week after?

Michigan probably yes; Ohio State, absolutely not....how can you embarrass a team when you lose to them? [:D]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Benjibear
Monday, October 13, 2008 3:09:17 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Benjibear

Michigan probably yes; Ohio State, absolutely not....how can you embarrass a team when you lose to them? [:D]

You never know in sports and we will find out in a few weeks to see who will have bragging rights. I think Ohio State should be scared, really scared.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:03:34 AM
personally i would like to see penn state win it all.[:)] joep is a class act and one of the last active legends in the sport. do not want to jinx them but it would be nice to see michigan and ohio state go down in defeat. sorry chris[:D][:(]
Benjibear
Saturday, October 25, 2008 6:23:38 PM
Well, Penn State won. It was a really good low scoring game. Both teams played well but Ohio State had a few mistakes and pentalties that just killed them.
National championship, here we come!
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 12:06:19 AM
Yes, a real nail-biter. Joe was funny in the press conference after the game. He said he'd seen a few football games and this was a good game.