trod2001
  •  trod2001
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Sunday, July 10, 2022 7:36:37 PM
Been on degglers's, strates, childress shows. Paradise amusements, red roach. And many others. Miss the old days 😞
Worked games and food. Did age n weight for several years on Degglers's shows working for Sylvia Cassidy.

Became a sign painter, did work for Jim Cook, Jerry Bolander and many others in Gibsonton Fl. In winter and headed out out in spring as did all others
michigan coasters
Wednesday, December 20, 2023 11:43:10 AM
if you did operate rides, what was your favorite to operate? and what was your favorite to ride? personally i like the watkins tempest
ridejocky
Wednesday, December 20, 2023 6:11:27 PM
I ran a lot of rides, but probably liked running the Octopus best. Toboggan was fun as well.
Ride the Zipper?
Thunderbolt2
Thursday, December 28, 2023 9:01:56 AM
Toboggan was fun, but scariest part is going up the tube and wondering if it will stop, after that just curves and couple of hills there.
ridejocky
Thursday, December 28, 2023 7:39:04 PM
Originally Posted by: Thunderbolt2 

Toboggan was fun, but scariest part is going up the tube and wondering if it will stop, after that just curves and couple of hills there.

Rub the slow-down tracks down with a little diesel and those tubs would fly!

Scariest part was climbing up the tube to push when a tub stopped...

Merry Christmas!

Ride the Zipper?
Thunderbolt2
Saturday, January 20, 2024 2:35:31 PM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

Rub the slow-down tracks down with a little diesel and those tubs would fly!

Scariest part was climbing up the tube to push when a tub stopped...

Merry Christmas!

yeah I bet it was scary having to go up there and get that tub out, I remember the ladder in the tube, Hope holidays was good for you!