itsapartytx
Monday, July 26, 2021 2:44:52 PM
So Wade re-debuted the Huss Rainbow in 2014, but since 2016 it not been used much. Did they sell it or is it still in use? Really liked the look of the ride.
Thunderbolt2
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 3:05:27 PM
Not listed on his website anymore, but a Rock Star is, so bet he dropped it. I heard from someone who owned one that there is something state inspectors require now around that hub and the gondola that they have to do every year or so which included pulling out the whole structure and maybe replacing it?? Been a while since he told me about it, but long story short that is why that show dropped it, became too expensive to fool with anymore since that accident in Europe.

I know NC is tough about it, they will not let them operate without that Huss fix in place.
itsapartytx
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 3:37:53 PM
Weird I still saw it listed under Spectacular Rides… (Rock Star was listed there too)
Thunderbolt2
Monday, September 13, 2021 1:55:01 PM
Yep, you are right, went back and saw it, but wonder if he will use it again?

He sure has a lot of duplicates (3 Sizzlers, 4 Gravitrons, etc), but guess comes in handy when you are playing 2 or 3 spots at one time.
ridejocky
Monday, September 13, 2021 11:03:15 PM
Yes, I can't imagine that there would be spectacular rides listed on a carnival website they no longer move....
Ride the Zipper?
Thunderbolt2
Tuesday, September 14, 2021 7:46:44 PM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

Yes, I can't imagine that there would be spectacular rides listed on a carnival website they no longer move....

Yep, you are right, its been done before and still being done.