itsapartytx
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 1:49:07 PM
Here’s the ride list from the 2007 South Florida Fair. New rides included the Reverchon Super Polar Himalaya, the Tivoli Techno Power, and the addition of a Sky Ride, which caused the midway layout to change a bit and it would stay roughly the same until
2014. The Mighty Bluegrass pieces weren’t present this year.

Alpine Bobs
Barn Stormer
Bear Affair
Berry Go Round
Bumble Bee
Bumper Boats
Carousel
Central Park
Circus Train
Cliff Hanger
Crazy Daisy Tea Cups
Crazy Plane
Crazy Submarine
Dark Ride- Haunted Mansion
Dark Ride- Kreepy Kastle
Dark Ride- Witches’ Castle
Dark Ride- Zombie Dark Ride
Daytona
Dizzy Dragons
Dragon Wagon
Enterprise
Fire Ball
Free Fall (Moser Spring Tower)
Fun House- Animal House
Fun House- Crazy Factory
Fun House- Cuckoo Haus
Fun House- Hollywood Fun House
Fun House- Infernal Combustion
Fun House- Persian Camel (Arabian Daze)
Giant Scooters
Glass House- Crystal Lil’s
Glass House- Mardi Gras
Go-Gator
Grand Carousel
Granny Bugs
Helicopters
Himalaya- Super Polar
Himalaya- Wisdom Himalaya
Hi-Roller
Jalopy Junction
Jumping Star
Kiddie Bumper Boats
Kiddie Canoes
Landslide
Lolli Swings
Magnum
Marioland
Mega Drop
Midget Racers
Mini Dinos
Mini Dumbos
Orbiter
Pirate (I believe this was actually the Huss model and not the SDC model that was present in 2006)
Raiders
Rainbow
Ring of Fire
Roller Coaster- Crazy Mouse
Roller Coaster- Cyclone
Roller Coaster- Wacky Worm
Roller Coaster- Zyklon
Scooter
Sizzler
Sky Rider
Space Loop
Space Roller
Speedway
Spider
Spin Out
Spin-The-Apple
Starship 3000
Super Slide
Tilt-A-Whirl
Tornado
Turbo Force
Twister- Crazy Dance
Umbrella Cycles
Umbrella Sports Cars
Up Up & Away
Wave Swinger
Whales
Wheel- Eli Eagle 16
Wheel- Giant Gondola
Wheel- Seattle Wheel
White Water Flume
Wipeout
Yo Yo
Zipper

And also featured on the midway was the most thrilling, spectacular, and exciting ride of all:

BULGY THE WHALE!!!!!
Thunderbolt2
Friday, July 23, 2021 7:46:02 AM
Hey, I liked that old Bulgy the Whale, that is a great one for small kids but I like it with the top still there and classic lighting.

Most shows have dropped the top, but there is one show in GA that still has one still in great shape with top, but its for sale.
ridejocky
Friday, July 23, 2021 7:57:32 AM
Originally Posted by: Thunderbolt2 

Hey, I liked that old Bulgy the Whale, that is a great one for small kids but I like it with the top still there and classic lighting.

Most shows have dropped the top, but there is one show in GA that still has one still in great shape with top, but its for sale.

I love Buldgy. First ride I worked, ran it and a Tubs-O-Fun at the same time. All those lonely young mothers....
Ride the Zipper?
itsapartytx
Friday, July 23, 2021 12:05:09 PM
I remember in 2011 PBJ Happee Days Shows owned a purple and green Tubs of Fun (think it was supposed to be like slime or alien-themed) but I only saw it once at the Amory Railroad Festival. The next year it wasn’t present and I think they stopped using it. But it was a neat little ride and pretty fun.
ridejocky
Friday, July 23, 2021 11:18:44 PM
Originally Posted by: itsapartytx 

I remember in 2011 PBJ Happee Days Shows owned a purple and green Tubs of Fun (think it was supposed to be like slime or alien-themed) but I only saw it once at the Amory Railroad Festival. The next year it wasn’t present and I think they stopped using it. But it was a neat little ride and pretty fun.

That thing won some money too for what it was. Kids loved it and moms could ride with. They loves Bulgy too, but it was pretty low capacity...
Ride the Zipper?