ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:18:40 AM
Well it is what it is,,, and to make it more fun try and remember what one calls bashing another would call it being supportive,lol, oh well my father told my sisters when i was young that to insure they were good girls to stay sat down with their leggs crossed and keep their mouth shut, then no one could acuse them of messing around in any way,,lol I am amused with most things I see and so many things I hear, it only creates attention when you aknoledge..
thank you very much, have a nice day.
squirrel
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:31:18 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by ezmoney

I am amused with most things I see and so many things I hear, it only creates attention when you acknowledge..
thank you very much, have a nice day.

Good Call --

For me, "I'm in the amusement business to amuse myself solely at the expense of others..."
reddotagent
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:16:03 AM
I like to call this enjoyment not employment,,,,
As soon as you make it work I quit..
Don't like that 4 letter word that ends with K!!!
Tenttop
Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:35:33 AM
My crack was always "They spelled it wrong! It's the Abusement Business" and my Dad was show electrician all his life and his quote was "It's a hard way to make an easy living" when someone asked him how it was being a Carny.
cizarny
Tuesday, February 5, 2008 10:45:08 AM
DZILVU1
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 5:06:10 AM
TENTOP, YOUR DAD WAS VERY SMART MAN, AND A HELL OF A BIG SHOW ELECTRICIAN. NOT TO MENTION MOVING HIS OWN RIDES. I LIKE THE CRACK ABUSEMENT BUSINESS....
Rules are fine, As long as they apply to everyone the same