itsapartytx
Monday, April 26, 2021 8:22:17 AM
I do believe you are talking about the parachute drop ride ..... I am actually looking for a pic of that ride at the moment.... It was booked in with Blue Grass shows in 1979
itsapartytx
Monday, April 26, 2021 8:23:31 AM
I do believe you are talking about the parachute drop ride ..... I am actually looking for a pic of that ride at the moment.... It was booked in with Blue Grass shows in 1979
itsapartytx
Monday, April 26, 2021 8:25:26 AM
Looking for a pic of the parachute drop
itsapartytx
Friday, July 2, 2021 12:48:37 AM
Wondering what happened to these rides from Wade Shows:

Spin Out

Twister

the White Water Flume

Haven’t seen them since 2017. Spin Out I guess maybe they took it off the road due to unpopularity (and when it was at the Tupelo Fair in 2014, it was closed the whole time so I just assumed it was broken), but the White Water seems like it would be the perfect ride for their summer events because it’s a log flume that can cool off fair attendees from the heat, y’know? And Twister also seems to be popular enough. But neither of the 3 have been out on the road since 2017.
itsapartytx
Friday, July 2, 2021 12:49:41 AM
Wondering what happened to these rides from Wade Shows:

Spin Out

Twister

the White Water Flume

Haven’t seen them since 2017. Spin Out I guess maybe they took it off the road due to unpopularity (and when it was at the Tupelo Fair in 2014, it was closed the whole time and none of the lights were on at night so I just assumed it was broken), but the White Water seems like it would be the perfect ride for their summer events because it’s a log flume that can cool off fair attendees from the heat, y’know? And Twister also seems to be popular enough. But neither of the 3 have been out on the road since 2017.
ridejocky
Friday, July 2, 2021 12:55:37 AM
Originally Posted by: Astro85 

Yeah it had a heart centerpiece with a wall. I found a picture of it on King Dominions website that had a history section. The cars were white with a stripe running on the side. Each car had a different colored stripe. I’ll see if I can get this picture uploaded to this site (I’m not too good at doing that lol). I think this vertigo may be the SDC Himalaya that runs with Paradise Amusements, not sure though. Someone here on the board might know if it is or not.

Manpower?

Ride the Zipper?
Thunderbolt2
Saturday, July 3, 2021 12:11:00 PM
Originally Posted by: Astro85 

Yeah it had a heart centerpiece with a wall. I found a picture of it on King Dominions website that had a history section. The cars were white with a stripe running on the side. Each car had a different colored stripe. I’ll see if I can get this picture uploaded to this site (I’m not too good at doing that lol). I think this vertigo may be the SDC Himalaya that runs with Paradise Amusements, not sure though. Someone here on the board might know if it is or not.

Yep, it had good airtime in the movie "Rollercoaster" with "Harry" standing in front in line and passing shots.
Thunderbolt2
Saturday, July 3, 2021 12:12:15 PM
Originally Posted by: ridejocky 

Manpower?

Yep, worse its ever been that I have seen, they got to cut off those checks and free money, people will get back to work and I guess let the folks back in with the work visa's.