thunderbolt85
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 6:44:29 AM
That was good story on the Calgary Stampede that Matt has.

Did anyone see that Spider, looks really sharp, I wonder is that NAME's old spider redone or one booked in?

Article said they had the log flume as well so guess they are still using one of them.
ridejocky
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:45:42 AM
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

That was good story on the Calgary Stampede that Matt has.

Did anyone see that Spider, looks really sharp, I wonder is that NAME's old spider redone or one booked in?

Article said they had the log flume as well so guess they are still using one of them.

That is a nice looking Spider, nice leg-shot one of the tubs too, I forgot how nice bucking-tubs was back in the '70s, no bras, short-shorts and often no panties.....[tongue2]
Ride the Zipper?
bigjlh
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:32:46 PM
played calgary with r.a.s.very long days and a lot of people,good spot and good times.the good old days!!!!
bigjlh
Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:37:14 PM
they had a huge glass ball or box iirc,that was full scratch blowing around inside it.think they gave some lucky winner the cash every day.very impressive to say the least.thanks bigjlh
skywheel88
Wednesday, August 21, 2019 11:04:53 PM
The Spider and a few other rides are booked in from West Coast Amusements, they do that every year there and when Saskatoon happens it's a West Coast Amusements midway with around five or six of the big NAME attractions booked in.
Kenny.