rideguyray
  •  rideguyray
  • 65.2% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, February 1, 2018 6:22:55 PM
Hey guys,
I spent most of last summer creating a classic era kiddie land for my midway with the help of Rich and Frank, with several more in the near future later this year

From Rich i got these rides:
Hampton Tubs of Fun
Hampton Boats
Hampton Cycles
Dalton Tractors
Herschell Helicopters
Herschell Sky Fighters
Herschell Wet Boats
King Circle Train
Mangels Fire Truck
Mangels Pony Cart
Venture Granny Bugs

Frank:
Eli Lil Scrambler
Eli Lil Wheel
rideguyray attached the following image(s):

Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
carnivalkits
Friday, February 2, 2018 7:28:49 PM
Nice work on the kits Ray!
[yourock]
rideguyray
  •  rideguyray
  • 65.2% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, February 2, 2018 8:01:33 PM
Originally Posted by: carnivalkits 

Nice work on the kits Ray!
[yourock]

Thanks Rich, yeah, those did come out nicely, now i can say i have a classic Kiddie land for my show, that was the main feature of rides anyway that I was missing until last summer

Still have a few i want to order as well from you
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick
DrNickRiviera995
Tuesday, February 6, 2018 7:53:16 AM
Originally Posted by: rideguyray 

Thanks Rich, yeah, those did come out nicely, now i can say i have a classic Kiddie land for my show, that was the main feature of rides anyway that I was missing until last summer

Still have a few i want to order as well from you

Same here, have tons of stuff I've bought just waiting to have time to work on them. Also a bunch more stuff I've been meaning to buy. Been holding out for a sale, if they don't run anything for Valentines or Presidents, I'll just buy some stuff regular price. Wonder if they've decided not to run sales anymore. Seems like it's been forever.

carnivalkits
Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:52:49 PM
Yea I do not know of any upcoming sales. I wish they would I have a lot of stuff I want to buy too. I have been emailing them asking when color 3d will be available. Im my opnion that will be a major game changer! They have been using an HP printer that is running very fast compared o the laser sintering machine ( that produces all the strong and flexible stuff. They claim it will be worked on in a year. I cant wait for that proces to be available.
carnivalkits
Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:55:18 PM
I plan on releasing the tip top, Trabant, Crazy cabs and crazy chopper all capable to run in the next month or two.

DrNickRiviera995
Wednesday, February 28, 2018 4:18:16 PM
Originally Posted by: carnivalkits 

I plan on releasing the tip top, Trabant, Crazy cabs and crazy chopper all capable to run in the next month or two.

I have a RMM Trabant. Do you think I could basically mount that to your drive and have it run like the real thing?