flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, December 21, 2017 11:57:31 AM
We now have a reduction in the corporate tax, small business tax and individual tax. The question is how will it affect our industry? Will the corporate tax mean higher wages, new equipment? Will the savings mean committees will want more??
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Pizzagod
Thursday, December 21, 2017 12:13:18 PM
Well I sure am glad I'm a multi-millionaire! Woo-Hoo!!!!
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
ridejocky
Friday, December 22, 2017 5:16:46 AM
Why, you don’t like tax cuts?
Ride the Zipper?
thunderbolt85
Friday, December 22, 2017 7:01:08 AM
I know if it helps me I would be willing to reinvest and add more equipment. I did quite a bit of spending for my small concession business this year and was looking to tow the line in 2018 to save up for a concession trailer down the road.

I would think this would help show owners for sure in some way, I know each show budgets for new purchases each year based on how well they do, but my personal thinking would be to reinvest in employee's, better bunk houses, more pay or benefits, which might result in better labor situations.

I like the tax cuts and I am glad that President Trump is working to keep his promises, but I am really happy that the Obamacare individual mandate was removed with this law as well starting in 2018, or as soon as its signed.
ridejocky
Friday, December 22, 2017 3:59:02 PM
You must be one of the greedy rich haters!
Ride the Zipper?
thunderbolt85
Tuesday, December 26, 2017 6:44:27 AM
No, no, I believe a person should be able to go out and make as much money as they work for (legally of course) and should not be taxed to death.