Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 1:12:37 PM
Always a bummer seeings someone sell their collection... good luck man, nice looking stuff!
Matt C.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 2:14:23 PM
You downsizing Roman?
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Stephen F.
Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:47:13 PM
What is for sale? I have a thing for a zipper model. I tried to get one from Don directly but never heard back after a period of time. I'm kinda just hoping someone makes a complete shapeways model of one eventually.
SideWinder
  •  SideWinder
  • 72.94% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, September 22, 2016 10:16:56 PM
Originally Posted by: Stephen F. 

What is for sale? I have a thing for a zipper model. I tried to get one from Don directly but never heard back after a period of time. I'm kinda just hoping someone makes a complete shapeways model of one eventually.

Have you placed an order for a Zipper through Don Cummons?? If so, he is way behind on model building and he is about 2-3 years out on orders placed recently....That's just his turn around time. He is swamped with tons of orders....
Stephen F.
Saturday, September 24, 2016 2:38:35 AM
Originally Posted by: SideWinder 

Have you placed an order for a Zipper through Don Cummons?? If so, he is way behind on model building and he is about 2-3 years out on orders placed recently....That's just his turn around time. He is swamped with tons of orders....

Yes Sidewinder, I last spoke to him 3 years ago or longer. I think I was suppose to send him photos of what color scheme I wanted. He probably doesnt remember that I wanted one anymore, it was so long ago.

Who is selling Cummons models here? If its Roman I see he posted youtube videos 3 months ago and I see a very nice Watkins Tempest model. I would certainly be interested in a Tempest! Maybe Roman is not on the message board any longer as I don't see his post.
crazyspin
Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:25:31 PM

Yes Sidewinder, I last spoke to him 3 years ago or longer. I think I was suppose to send him photos of what color scheme I wanted. He probably doesnt remember that I wanted one anymore, it was so long ago.

Who is selling Cummons models here? If its Roman I see he posted youtube videos 3 months ago and I see a very nice Watkins Tempest model. I would certainly be interested in a Tempest! Maybe Roman is not on the message board any longer as I don't see his post.

Sent you a PM Stephen F.
DrNickRiviera995
Sunday, October 2, 2016 4:21:09 PM

You could try emailing Don again, I actually had ordered rides like ten years ago and never heard back about them actually being built. Then this past Spring I asked Don and he said they had tried to contact me, so I'm getting a few rides hopefully this fall. Possible they don't have the correct email address for you?

Stephen F.
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 6:15:28 PM
Drummer1973
Wednesday, November 29, 2023 9:01:19 PM
Good evening Drummer, I was doing some searching for the prices of Don Cummons Amusement Rides on the internet when I came upon your name in this forum. I realize this is somewhat dated and was curious to see if you are still in the market for a Zipper? The reason I ask is that a good carny friend of mine is now semi-retired and he sought my assistance with trying to sell some of his Cummons Models. He asked me since I am an avid eBay buyer and seller, and since there are not any complete models currently listed or previously sold kits on eBay, I began my general search, hence, I discovered this "MCW" site. Actually whenever he attended the annual carnival convention, whichever ride he purchase, he would go to Don's booth and order a scale replica. If you're interested sir, I can get a list of all the models he has. My name is Artie and i cane be reached at (631) 418-6638
rideguyray
Monday, December 4, 2023 10:56:46 PM
Originally Posted by: Drummer1973 

Good evening Drummer, I was doing some searching for the prices of Don Cummons Amusement Rides on the internet when I came upon your name in this forum. I realize this is somewhat dated and was curious to see if you are still in the market for a Zipper? The reason I ask is that a good carny friend of mine is now semi-retired and he sought my assistance with trying to sell some of his Cummons Models. He asked me since I am an avid eBay buyer and seller, and since there are not any complete models currently listed or previously sold kits on eBay, I began my general search, hence, I discovered this "MCW" site. Actually whenever he attended the annual carnival convention, whichever ride he purchase, he would go to Don's booth and order a scale replica. If you're interested sir, I can get a list of all the models he has. My name is Artie and i cane be reached at (631) 418-6638

Hi there Drummer,
I just wanted to say Hi and to mention i'll probably send you a PM in a day or so about the Cummons models that you might be offering for sale, as I have a rather large wishlist that I'd like to be able to get ahold of to fill in gaps in my huge model collection.
Thanks rideguyray. I look forward to starting to converse in PM's and such.
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick