mgr man
  •  mgr man
  • 63.12% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, September 3, 2016 11:33:55 PM
Powers & Thomas is playing the Great Stoneboro Fair, in Stoneboro,Pa. Admission is ten dollars which includes the rides. This is my 2nd viewing of a powers show,and i still have not seen a sky diver! Some photos,photos 
tom
  •  tom
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler
Sunday, September 4, 2016 9:58:10 AM
Originally Posted by: mgr man 

Powers & Thomas is playing the Great Stoneboro Fair, in Stoneboro,Pa. Admission is ten dollars which includes the rides. This is my 2nd viewing of a powers show,and i still have not seen a sky diver! Some photos,photos 

Went to the great Allentown fair and was a little disappointed. Powers shows was there along with Swikas and their old equipment such as Loop o Plane on it's last leg, the Wipeout that would just spin but could not lift up and more old equipment. I love Powers shows and there was room for more of their rides rides including the Sky Diver which I have yet to see there. I hope next year it will be all powers again
SideWinder
Tuesday, September 6, 2016 12:32:45 AM
Originally Posted by: tom 

Went to the great Allentown fair and was a little disappointed. Powers shows was there along with Swikas and their old equipment such as Loop o Plane on it's last leg, the Wipeout that would just spin but could not lift up and more old equipment. I love Powers shows and there was room for more of their rides rides including the Sky Diver which I have yet to see there. I hope next year it will be all powers again

As long as Wade/Powers has the NYSF you won't see all of Powers rides at Allentown. You will never see the Skydiver in Allentown either. It gets town down in Rhinebeck and heads south to Concord, NC.
SideWinder
Tuesday, September 6, 2016 12:33:54 AM
Originally Posted by: mgr man 

They only set up the Skydiver at the larger fairs....