rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:50:24 PM

Welcome back Wade Shows with their Mighty Mouse coaster and White Water flume. The midway is looking sharp and it`s been a long time since a round up/zero gravity type ride has been here also. The flume sits behind the cheese wheel with the coaster to the left and KMG Fireball to the right. They are expecting 40,000 for the opening day parade. Enjoy the cam:

http://www.iland.net/members/icam2.php 

RodB
Fabbri_Guy
Thursday, August 11, 2016 2:44:05 AM
I swear I check this like Saturday and nothing was there. That's crazy
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, August 11, 2016 12:08:22 PM
Originally Posted by: Fabbri_Guy 

I swear I check this like Saturday and nothing was there. That's crazy

Wade Shows moves quickly as do concessionaires. here today and gone tomorrow.

flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, August 15, 2016 6:34:22 PM
I enjoy the cams but some need to be repositioned. Sat nite people were there long after the midway lites went out

I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, August 16, 2016 3:34:34 PM
Originally Posted by: flamo 

I enjoy the cams but some need to be repositioned. Sat nite people were there long after the midway lites went out

Yes I agree! There are a couple of buildings right next to the midway that would give you an awesome view of the rides if there were cams there. This camera is mounted on top of the grand stand that gives every view. The view of the road leading to the midway has bars behind the concessions that stay open until around midnight to 1 a.m. that`s why you see people hanging out after the midway closes. I`m now a big fan of that mighty mouse coaster.
RodB