LaserTechStudios
Tuesday, December 22, 2015 2:17:04 PM
NEW!! Wisdom Raiders. The most detailed model available. All made from precision laser-cut plastic and 3D printed parts. Includes realistic 3D turbo lights and all of the details you would expect from Laser Tech Studios. Available as fully built setup or racked. This will be another LIMITED EDITION so reserve yours NOW! If interested contact for details about ordering.Photos on Facebook "Laser TechStudios" or here under "Albums"
info@lasertechstudios.com
LaserTechStudios attached the following image(s):

SideWinder
Tuesday, December 22, 2015 8:45:49 PM
How much fully built?
How much in kit form?
tom
  •  tom
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler
Monday, December 28, 2015 2:56:45 PM
Originally Posted by: LaserTechStudios 

NEW!! Wisdom Raiders. The most detailed model available. All made from precision laser-cut plastic and 3D printed parts. Includes realistic 3D turbo lights and all of the details you would expect from Laser Tech Studios. Available as fully built setup or racked. This will be another LIMITED EDITION so reserve yours NOW! If interested contact for details about ordering.Photos on Facebook "Laser TechStudios" or here under "Albums"

Ive seen a few of these before by carnivalkits and I believe Renaulds miniatures with fantastic detail among others as well. What makes this one "The most detailed model available"?
tom
  •  tom
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler
Tuesday, December 29, 2015 10:26:47 AM
Originally Posted by: LaserTechStudios 

If you scroll down to Raiders model there are a few on there as well with a scratch built one from Matt C. I'm assuming it's scratch built with just as much or more detail especially the graphics. So still asking what constitutes yours being " The most detailed model available." maybe the price since there is still no response to that question?

SideWinder
Saturday, January 2, 2016 12:54:20 AM
Originally Posted by: tom 

If you scroll down to Raiders model there are a few on there as well with a scratch built one from Matt C. I'm assuming it's scratch built with just as much or more detail especially the graphics. So still asking what constitutes yours being " The most detailed model available." maybe the price since there is still no response to that question?

Just about $600.00 for it and it's not even mechanical....WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:39:26 PM
SideWinder
Thursday, January 7, 2016 4:59:42 PM
Originally Posted by: Ted 

Whats mechanical on a raiders? Lol

That was my point it's a stationary ride that you walk through why so damn expensive????
DrNickRiviera995
Thursday, January 7, 2016 8:49:01 PM
I guess it's supply and demand, if someone's willing to pay that so be it. Sure Anthony doesn't have time to build a ton of these things. Looks great, not something I need for my layout, but awesome piece.
SideWinder
Saturday, January 9, 2016 5:25:15 PM
Originally Posted by: DrNickRiviera995 

I guess it's supply and demand, if someone's willing to pay that so be it. Sure Anthony doesn't have time to build a ton of these things. Looks great, not something I need for my layout, but awesome piece.

I'm not saying it doesn't look great and I'm not saying it's not an awesome piece, just too damn expensive....
powersbt
  •  powersbt
  • 52.56% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, January 9, 2016 8:08:24 PM
I had asked Matt Cook about building me one years ago. I would have paid that same amount to him if he had wanted to build it. If I had time at home to build one, I would, but don't, so it's a matter of paying for someone else's time to build it for me.
What do you get if you crossed a Merry Mixer with a Berry Go Round??
3 Possible answers:
1. A Merry Go Round
2. A Berry Mixer
3. Jam