wvscott
Saturday, July 18, 2015 1:54:54 PM
do any of you guys have any photos of these 2 rides in their heyday when they were shiny and fully working as bought
tom
  •  tom
  • 52.64% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler
Saturday, July 18, 2015 5:44:43 PM
Does anyone know how the Bayern Kurve works.....it looks like the train lowers to the side as it goes faster.....looks awesome
thunderbolt85
Saturday, July 18, 2015 9:06:59 PM
Well maybe with New Mexico and possible new dates and/or bookings with indy fairs maybe they will reconsider if they think they can make money with it, just have to wait and see I guess.
wvscott
Sunday, July 19, 2015 8:45:53 AM
I found these 2 links of a Raupen Bahn and See Sturm Bahn overeas. Check out the idiots standing up in the Raupen Bahn video, and toward the end you see the canopy. Then see the set up photos of the See Sturm Bahn and near the bottom check out the nipples on the girl on the marquee.

Rapen Bahn video 

See Sturm Bahn set up 

boltz
Sunday, July 19, 2015 11:34:30 AM
On the See Sturm Bahn, Thats newer then Reithoffers. They had ALL wooden platforms that were HEAVY. NIce looking ride
Stop complaining...Nobody cares anyway!!
thunderbolt85
Monday, July 20, 2015 7:02:36 AM
Originally Posted by: tom 

Does anyone know how the Bayern Kurve works.....it looks like the train lowers to the side as it goes faster.....looks awesome

Yes, it does, I worked on Nova's Bayern Kurve for a few weeks, and as you started the ride we would lower the train, and sometimes they would start lowering the train before they started.

I remember we had to keep checking the blocks ever so often because it liked to "walk".