DrNickRiviera995
Sunday, May 31, 2015 5:48:17 PM
I love the look of the side by side Mice that tours Germany. What I'm wondering is if it's plausible to build one of the Faller kits as a mirror layout of itself? Anyone really thought about it, or how tricky it could be and still have it function properly?
Rockowheel
Sunday, May 31, 2015 7:07:25 PM
Sounds like a great idea, but presently I'm soured on Faller. I tried to purchase replacement cars for their Wild Mouse, they asked for my address and I gave it to them in hopes I could get the replacements, this was months and months ago and nothing yet. So I wouldn't expect any cooperation from them with this project.
DrNickRiviera995
Monday, June 1, 2015 8:21:06 AM
Have you tried emailing again? They've been great with me over the years for parts.
DrNickRiviera995
Tuesday, June 9, 2015 5:57:29 PM
So I've actually begun working on my Mouse kit. Had some damaged parts in the box, emailed them Tuesday last week and had the parts Friday except I had asked for one replacement car assembly since the one was apart already, didn't get that, got the few track pieces and a car body I needed.

But they included an invoice. Never had one come unless I was blatantly ordering parts for scratch building. I can't beileve they want me to pay for parts that were damaged in the box. I don't plan on paying for these, will they keep coming after me for it if I don't pay? Any experiences?

Not unless they were telling me I had to pay if I wanted the car assembly, but it's mostly in German so I don't really know what it says lol.

Rockowheel
Monday, August 3, 2015 1:57:46 PM
Well wonders never cease...after months of waiting and pretty much giving up, sure enough a box with the name FALLER came thru the mail today with my Mouse replacement cars. I gotta hand it to them!