thunderbolt85
Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:47:19 AM
Saw an old Chance Turbo for sale on UsedRides, tubs look ok, but center looks like it needs some real work, only $5,000 for any takers.
WestCoastPat
Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:59:21 PM
YES-My wife said I can buy it, but I will only have a couple of days to enjoy owning it cause she will kill me for the insurance money to pay it off.
The TURBO board on Facebook is lit up about it. Lots of mystery about it, but that is to be expected I guess. I called the number listed in the ad and it is an art gallery in SF-closed for the holidays so no info yet.
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
blgarrett42
Wednesday, December 31, 2014 9:45:47 PM
I actually just logged on to post about the Turbo sighting on Used Rides as well, isn't there only a few of these in existence? I'd like to see this thing restored, someone pick this thing up and invest a couple thousand 😉

http://usedrides.com/Vie...aspx?Ad=23844&view=i 
hussrainbow87
Thursday, January 1, 2015 5:56:39 AM
There'll be one back travelling before we know it 😉
KarnyKilowatt
Friday, January 2, 2015 11:45:08 PM
Originally Posted by: hussrainbow87 

There'll be one back travelling before we know it ;-)

You might be right as it's sold already

hussrainbow87
Saturday, January 3, 2015 4:33:42 AM
I may be talking about another Turbo somewhere in the world 😉
tiltcharles
Saturday, January 3, 2015 9:30:47 AM
I hear that the turbo is coming to USA and that a southern show bought it. Did anyone else hear this?
thunderbolt85
Saturday, January 3, 2015 10:42:15 AM
Would love to see one in person never got too years ago. I have no information on who might do that but have a short list in mind that could.
rideguyray
Saturday, January 3, 2015 6:50:59 PM
anybody know what happened to the turbo for sale near San Francisco, some of you seem to think a show got it
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick