daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:04:56 PM
I have a ? for those who do fairs a lot, is it better do go near the end of the run or the beginning. does it matter ride wise. Im not sure if i want to go to the ncsf this Friday or next Thurs and or Fri. Any ideas. weather this weekend is going to be good. My goal is to take pictures and ride the newer rides their this year and use alllllll my tickets.Lol
ladderman
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:07:02 PM
If you have been to that fair before you should know it's always busy
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:15:06 PM
Not all the time, i went one year and it was not very bussy but it was very cold this was two years ago i went with my ex.
SideWinder
Thursday, October 16, 2014 4:47:17 PM
Originally Posted by: daniel 

Not all the time, i went one year and it was not very bussy but it was very cold this was two years ago i went with my ex.

And they still managed to get almost one million attendees, even in the cold!!!! Best time to go is when the weather cooperates....just go and enjoy.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:54:23 PM

thursday is usually can day and it is wall to wall with the can admission. Monday and tuesday are usually smaller. I have been on most days except saturday. go to their website and check attendance figures for the various days to see what days are more popular.
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.66% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, October 18, 2014 9:57:58 PM
Is there an NCSF ridelist posted anywhere?

daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Sunday, October 19, 2014 1:23:41 AM
most;y what you might want to ride will be their and probly two of most lol.
theirs a picture map with blips of everything their.

http://ncstatefair.org/2.../Visitor/FoodFinder2.htm 

just the only change i know about is the rainbow for some reason was replaced by a 10001 nauchs. Not sure why
skydiver77
Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:48:14 PM
I talked / asked someone n the Wade Shows office about their Rainbow & the lady said it was on its way back to Florida. Talked to Steve (n e one know his last name?) on PGAM's midway & he said Wednesday they had it up but the inspectors told them to take it back down. Y ? I haven't a clue. Rainbow hasn't been at the NCSF n a long time now. 😞 the 1001/ Rock Star is fun too, but the Rainbow gives better airtime.
JustinJames
Sunday, October 19, 2014 3:15:17 PM
Originally Posted by: skydiver77 

I talked / asked someone n the Wade Shows office about their Rainbow & the lady said it was on its way back to Florida. Talked to Steve (n e one know his last name?) on PGAM's midway & he said Wednesday they had it up but the inspectors told them to take it back down. Y ? I haven't a clue. Rainbow hasn't been at the NCSF n a long time now. 😞 the 1001/ Rock Star is fun too, but the Rainbow gives better airtime.

You really shouldn't post what people tell you... especially when it isn't even the correct story.

But it was nice of you to post the name of who told you that so the show can deal with him. Reminds me never to talk to you or tell you anything.

Another reason why owners find this site to be damaging to the biz.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, October 19, 2014 3:23:06 PM

Another reason to be careful what you say and who you say it to. Some people believe anything they hear and run to blast it. Another reason many folks don't like sites like this or social media in general.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
skydiver77
Sunday, October 19, 2014 4:58:12 PM
I was simply telling what I was told by a few head type people, responding to Daniel's post about Wade's Rainbow. I'm a messenger, b upset towards those with that false info. But since that lady I talked to was n Wade's office, how can she b wrong ?& she travels with Wade! Go tell her off if u wanna, not little ol me. If I saw a post that was false, I'd simply tell what happened had I known & had been with a particular show a long time & the show owner told me what happened. Steve was probably right, and he was guessing that's y it got taken back down, he wasn't sure himself. If someone knows about the Rainbow, tell us something, please? The mad/bad//mean comments r old now.
JustinJames
Sunday, October 19, 2014 5:30:18 PM
You make a habit of missing the point. I do not care enough to help you see it.

Carry on.
thunderbolt85
Sunday, October 19, 2014 5:36:37 PM

I was simply telling what I was told by a few head type people, responding to Daniel's post about Wade's Rainbow. I'm a messenger, b upset towards those with that false info. But since that lady I talked to was n Wade's office, how can she b wrong ?& she travels with Wade! Go tell her off if u wanna, not little ol me. If I saw a post that was false, I'd simply tell what happened had I known & had been with a particular show a long time & the show owner told me what happened. Steve was probably right, and he was guessing that's y it got taken back down, he wasn't sure himself. If someone knows about the Rainbow, tell us something, please? The mad/bad//mean comments r old now.

Skydiver

I say this as easy as I can, it's ok if you hear something's but sometimes best to just keep what you hear to yourself. Sometimes they are right sometimes the information is wrong.

Something's are just better left alone at times.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, October 19, 2014 7:07:38 PM
Originally Posted by: Bill P 

Is there an NCSF ridelist posted anywhere?

I have not seen one anywhere. Wade has 3 coasters there, rc-48, comet and crazy cat, hitn2000, kmg fireball, pirate, enterprise, himi, 2 chance wheels, mega drop, alpine bobs, giant slide, street fighter, fighter, and lots others. pgam has all their pieces there including new Khaos. pgam's new cliff hanger is the sharpest one I have seen. with the colors and lighting package it really stands out. the inversion was running full loads and has a great light package also but looking at the midway from the grandstands the stampede seems to have the best light show. of course the diver was not in view to compare tho.

Tornado
Sunday, October 19, 2014 9:02:58 PM
Originally Posted by: britt 

I have not seen one anywhere. Wade has 3 coasters there, rc-48, comet and crazy cat, hitn2000, kmg fireball, pirate, enterprise, himi, 2 chance wheels, mega drop, alpine bobs, giant slide, street fighter, fighter, and lots others. pgam has all their pieces there including new Khaos. pgam's new cliff hanger is the sharpest one I have seen. with the colors and lighting package it really stands out. the inversion was running full loads and has a great light package also but looking at the midway from the grandstands the stampede seems to have the best light show. of course the diver was not in view to compare tho.

And add t that Wades 4-abreast Grand Carousel...
What a line-up just Wades Multi-Trailer spectaculars are!

1) Comet II coaster
2) RC-48 coaster
3) Crazy Cat coaster
4) Giant Wheel 1
5) Giant Wheel 2
6) Hit In 2000
7) Super Himalaya
8) Alpine Bobs
9) KMG Fire Ball
10) Technical Park Extreem (Street Fighter)
11) Fighter
12) Enterprise
13) Mega Drop
14) Drap Strip Mega Slide
15) Grand Carousel

and if the Rainbow had been there too - WOW...

Would love to be able go...