bob4554
  •  bob4554
  • 55.26% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, May 4, 2014 10:54:54 AM
Passed by the FSF and seen Wade set up. Whats going on there this weekend?
Bob

Skywheelrider
Sunday, May 4, 2014 12:41:57 PM
Big Guava music festival. Last year it was called Funshine.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
SideWinder
Monday, May 5, 2014 6:34:43 PM
Where you gonna be Memorial day weekend Chris?? We are probably gonna stop by and say Hi like we did last year. Going for our annual Don Cummons Visit.
Skywheelrider
Monday, May 5, 2014 9:25:30 PM
Originally Posted by: SideWinder 

Where you gonna be Memorial day weekend Chris?? We are probably gonna stop by and say Hi like we did last year. Going for our annual Don Cummons Visit.

Same spot I was at last year, Sears in Livonia.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BeauceCarnavalMan
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 1:52:26 PM
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Im gonna be in Port Huron on May 30th if your gonna be any where near let me know I will stop by.
BeauceCarnavalMan
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 2:34:46 PM
Originally Posted by: BeauceCarnavalMan 

Im gonna be in Port Huron on May 30th if your gonna be any where near let me know I will stop by.

We will still be in Livonia, at the Sears store. That would be probably about an hour or so south and west of Port Huron.

SideWinder
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 4:44:30 PM

ok cool, We will probably stop by on Sunday, depending upon what other Shows CNY Chris can dig up for us to go see....
BeauceCarnavalMan
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 10:31:29 PM

We will still be in Livonia, at the Sears store. That would be probably about an hour or so south and west of Port Huron.

Well I have to go south as im going back through Windsor since im gonna be there for the weekend.
BeauceCarnavalMan