daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 8:05:58 PM
Not sure who but i belive Pgam is in raleigh again for first night, blue muligan wheel or giant, merry go round some games and some kiddie rides also saw a rockstar. On the news last night.Ps wanted to go but i cant have to work tomarow and had to work tonight. so yea.
SideWinder
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 8:21:51 PM
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, December 31, 2013 8:30:33 PM
other then what i listed any idea what else is their?

carnivalguy135
Wednesday, January 1, 2014 3:38:45 PM
PGAM Ususally Take's The wheel Supershot game & food and this year they added the rockstar.
Erik9976
Thursday, January 2, 2014 10:57:14 PM
Mulligan Wheel wasn't there. It's in wq getting refurbished and painted.
carnivalguy135
Friday, January 3, 2014 2:40:28 PM
Thanks alot Eric are they keeping it the same color as I would suspect they would since everything is blue on the show.
SideWinder
Friday, January 3, 2014 3:53:33 PM
Originally Posted by: carnivalguy135 

Thanks alot Eric are they keeping it the same color as I would suspect they would since everything is blue on the show.

The color isn't bad, it's the tubs. Should have kept the tubs original colors. Would have offset the blue/blue and made the ride stand out better. the show is way too dark with the blue/blue, but since I don't make the payments let them do as they want....
Erik9976
Sunday, January 5, 2014 5:26:30 AM
Originally Posted by: SideWinder 

The color isn't bad, it's the tubs. Should have kept the tubs original colors. Would have offset the blue/blue and made the ride stand out better. the show is way too dark with the blue/blue, but since I don't make the payments let them do as they want....

I agree Roman. Way too much blue. But Corky does have a beautiful show.
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.66% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, January 5, 2014 8:59:13 PM
So, was Corky's wheel there this year or someone elses? I heard it was being refurbed but a news pic from last week looked like the PGAM Mulligan wheel. Of course, the newsmedia often uses "file photos" from the past and doesn't always tell you that.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, January 5, 2014 10:15:39 PM
Originally Posted by: Bill P 

So, was Corky's wheel there this year or someone elses? I heard it was being refurbed but a news pic from last week looked like the PGAM Mulligan wheel. Of course, the newsmedia often uses "file photos" from the past and doesn't always tell you that.

No wheel. rock star, carrousel and a game of Ronnie and one of Jeremy. wheel is being refurbed at shop