circusguy
Monday, November 18, 2013 12:31:52 PM
Clarence "Fair Games" Taylor passed, peacefully Nov. 17th, with his wife Shiela, brother David and other family members at his side.
In recent years Clarence had his games with Playworld Unlimited Shows. He over the years has been with Arnold's Amusements, McDonagh Amusements, Murphy Bros. and others. He also played The State Fair of Texas for numerous years.
Clarence lived in Gibsonton, Fla. with his wife Shiela and there beloved dogs Newman and Ms. Stewart. Clarence was an avid gardener and had a BEAUTIFUL and large plant and tree garden beside his cabin, which is where he and Shiela resided. This garden has many waterfalls and stone walkways within its boundries.
Clarence also leaves a son, daughter, newphews, grandchildren and will become a great grandfather, for the third time soon.
In accordance to the family's wishes, there will be no services. Donations, in Clarence's name may be made to your charity of choice.
JimBob
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 9:58:01 PM
Sorry to here about your lost I pray for the family
geewizz66
Saturday, November 23, 2013 8:41:19 PM
I just spoke with him a couple of weeks ago. I bought his Water Race and was pretty jazzed with the deal. The truck came with the game and it had a bunch of stock in it to boot!

Rest in peace.

Geewizz66