FaceMasters
Friday, November 15, 2013 1:58:13 PM
Hello to all. I am very glad to be a part of the carnival warehouse forums.

We are just getting started with our new facepainting LLC and looking to expand our route and network with the many great midways out there. So far we have performed at several of the nations top fairs. I am writing this just before getting ready to leave to work our final weekend at the Jacksonville, FL fairgrounds.

We have performed in Nashville, TN and Pensacola, FL at the Tennessee State Fair and Pensacola Interstate Fair recently, just to name a few!

I am so excited to be a part of this community and look forward to serving our wonderful customers for a long time coming!

Cheers to everyone! [yourock]

FaceMasters
Friday, November 15, 2013 11:43:01 PM
Tough crowd. Not a single comment..

That's okay we still continue to paint the vendors and ride operators faces for free anyways :P

We are looking for a busy route for 2014, any suggestions on southeast shows?
crazyspin
Saturday, November 16, 2013 10:13:13 AM
Welcome!!

For the SE to start off 2014 I would look into the South Florida Fair, Florida State Fair, Strawberry Festival and Miami Dade County Youth Fair. As for shows, I'm sure many others can chime in... I do not work in the industry so I don't have first hand experience working with shows.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, November 16, 2013 1:54:16 PM
Originally Posted by: crazyspin 

Welcome!!

For the SE to start off 2014 I would look into the South Florida Fair, Florida State Fair, Strawberry Festival and Miami Dade County Youth Fair. As for shows, I'm sure many others can chime in... I do not work in the industry so I don't have first hand experience working with shows.

Whoa there Crazy... take a step back and think.

crazyspin
Saturday, November 16, 2013 3:35:36 PM
???? Just trying to help the guy out with some events.
FaceMasters
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:38:54 PM
Originally Posted by: crazyspin 

Welcome!!

Thanks for the reply crazyspin!

We've sent out applications for the South Florida Fair, Strawberry Festival and looking into Miami/Dade as a possibility.

The Florida State Fair already has 3 Face Painters.

I genuinely appreciate your reply crazyspin.

Originally Posted by: Scott 

Whoa there Crazy... take a step back and think.

Think about what? [backtotop
rideguyray
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 3:14:24 PM
Hi welcome to the board wesley/face masters
Follow me on Facebook at Ray Fendrick