britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, October 6, 2013 1:13:57 PM
we are off and running. 2 decent nights in the book. looking at rain Monday as that front moves thru. Wade shows with Big Rock and Dreamland helping out. Lion and tiger show, Hynotist, Barnyard Review, exhibits, grandstand events and lots of other entertainment. $6.00 gate and $20.00 armbands or tickets. 40 rides and attractions on the midway including Mulligan, expo and eli 16 wheels, himi and bobs, vertigo, yo-yo and mulligan swings, extreme, ring-of-fire, orbiter, gravitron, paratrooper, scooters, rock star, sea ray, tilt and others. great light show on the midway with all the leds on the various pieces. sometimes the mulligan and expo get close on running the same patterns. our midway providers have improved each year they have been here and I would like to say THANK YOU to Wade Shows and ALL the support shows for their efforts in making our fair look the best it ever has. Big Rock has some pics on their facebook, Dreamland has created some you tube videos and Wade Shows should have some on their facebook soon. check out the fair pics on our website www.robesoncountyfair.com  created by MCW's own Matt Cook.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, October 6, 2013 6:01:38 PM
has soon as i can get mine up ill have some too. those wheels are almost blinding.lol
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
Sunday, October 6, 2013 10:22:58 PM
Originally Posted by: daniel 

has soon as i can get mine up ill have some too. those wheels are almost blinding.lol

should have told us you were coming. there are several mcw members here. hope you enjoyed the fair.

daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, October 7, 2013 9:39:32 AM
I kinda did but my mistake I kept spelling it two ways noticed I did this on facebook too. Called it robertsons lol instead of robesen. It was a last min thing, was going out with a women , was going or original plan was a haunted atraction, but she wanted to go to fair instead.

Y'all have a nice fair lol getting out I'm seeing not all county fairs look like moore county lol. Really bussy sat night at first was not sure we would make it in. Hurd somthing from a guard or somthing about capacity issues.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
Monday, October 7, 2013 11:01:51 AM

we were no where near capacity. we are up in attendance but not close to capacity. Moore County is on the lower end as far as fairs in NC. thanks for coming and glad you enjoyed yourself. come back next year. might be a skywheel here.
JustinJames
Monday, October 7, 2013 2:49:16 PM
Did ya ride the Himalya or Alien Abduction?
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, October 7, 2013 3:44:30 PM
Yea rode the alien told the ride op best fcni grav ride ever. He was awsome cool music lights even slowed it down and diid it agbain and it felt like fullllllll trottle.lol had fun.

Britt if you get the sky wheel in and I can get some one to go with ill be their next year lol it would look good on your midway do a exact copy of this year but put the sky wheel on the other side of the vertigo. Look good nice skyline then allready nice but then it be 100 %
JustinJames
Monday, October 7, 2013 7:13:39 PM
Thanks. My crew and I move the Abduction, Himi and Paratrooper. Glad ya loved it!
JustinJames
Monday, October 7, 2013 7:17:17 PM
Thanks. My crew and I move the Abduction, Himi and Paratrooper. Glad ya loved it!
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, October 7, 2013 10:38:34 PM
who was the ride op i have a pic of him
Erik9976
Monday, October 7, 2013 11:05:06 PM
Who had their Mulligan Wheel there? Dreamland or Wade?
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
Monday, October 7, 2013 11:07:39 PM
Originally Posted by: Erik9976 

Who had their Mulligan Wheel there? Dreamland or Wade?

rockwell

JustinJames
Monday, October 7, 2013 11:09:44 PM
Originally Posted by: daniel 

who was the ride op i have a pic of him

Was he an Amigo or White guy? Alien or Himi?
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
Monday, October 7, 2013 11:10:58 PM
rain got us tonight. looks to be soggy for a couple days.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, October 8, 2013 12:57:39 AM
white guy on alien young kid.