rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, August 5, 2013 10:48:00 AM
Okay folks, here is the Missouri State Fair Web Cam for 2013. Wade/Lowery on the midway again this year. It updates every five seconds and has a couple good shots of the midway coming together. Be sure to check back Thursday Aug. 8 between 4 and late into the evening as the opening ceremonies/parade enters the fair. This night is usually jam packed as they have $2.00 admission and two dollar food deals. Enjoy as we Missouri folks will welcome the Fireball and Vertigo to the midway for the first time. Thank you Wade and Lowery for bringing them!

http://www.iland.net/members/icam2.php 

Updated ride list:

http://www.wadeshows.com...-details.asp?eventID=117 

Great midway and the show looks better than ever. The Lowery screamer really looks great and the fireball was really impressive at top speed and height. A different layout from the past couple of years, and yes the surfs up was another new one on the midway. Many different concessions and games.
RodB
Fabbri_Guy
Monday, August 5, 2013 5:32:32 PM
Nice. When the hell did they get here? I need to hit them up.
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
Monday, August 5, 2013 9:09:17 PM
Springfield closed Saturday night. I don't think there is going to be a coaster this year though.
RodB
Fabbri_Guy
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 7:54:33 AM
I been looking at the fair camera and why is the fun slide always on?
Fabbri_Guy
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 7:55:33 AM
I been looking at the fair camera and why is the fun slide always on?
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 12:48:31 PM
Since it sits in the middle of the midway it may be connected to the same power source as the lighting on the umbrellas that cover the benches that were also lit when I drove by. (just a guess) Can`t wait to see what it looks like when the mega drop, vertigo, and fireball are all lit together. They are all in a row to the left side of the wheel.
RodB
Fabbri_Guy
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 2:20:52 PM
Originally Posted by: rodler 

Since it sits in the middle of the midway it may be connected to the same power source as the lighting on the umbrellas that cover the benches that were also lit when I drove by. (just a guess) Can`t wait to see what it looks like when the mega drop, vertigo, and fireball are all lit together. They are all in a row to the left side of the wheel.

Oh OK I checked that camera at 6 in the morning today and that slide was still on. Yea that's gonna look great I will definitely be there this weekend I've never seen a fireball or vertigo before, simple Kansas folk right... Lol
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 4:07:40 PM
I thought I seen another new ride too, maybe similar looking to the surfs up ride that was at Delaware. It`s going to be great!
RodB
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
Friday, August 9, 2013 1:10:16 AM
Check out the updated ride list in the first post. Never knew the made a small version of the rocking tug.
RodB
Fabbri_Guy
Sunday, August 11, 2013 1:26:57 AM
Just got back from the fair. The vertigo and fireball and white waters were a first for me. The rides were packed and going strong. Wade looked good!
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
Sunday, August 11, 2013 3:57:54 AM
Originally Posted by: Fabbri_Guy 

Just got back from the fair. The vertigo and fireball and white waters were a first for me. The rides were packed and going strong. Wade looked good!

I agree! They did a great job of planning this one. I took a spin on the cheese wheel and left the spinning rides to the younger ones.
RodB
Fabbri_Guy
Sunday, August 11, 2013 12:53:11 PM
Off topic but where is wade shows from? I saw plates that said Florida. I thought they were out of Michigan....
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
Sunday, August 11, 2013 1:43:50 PM
Originally Posted by: Fabbri_Guy 

Off topic but where is wade shows from? I saw plates that said Florida. I thought they were out of Michigan....

According to the web site from Michigan with offices in Florida and Michigan.
RodB
squirrel
Sunday, August 11, 2013 4:25:56 PM
Most likely Florida WQ and Michigan business offices and licensing --

rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
Saturday, August 17, 2013 8:50:11 AM
As we are in the final weekend I was searching for any video of this years midway and found a short older one some might enjoy seeing.

RodB