thunderbolt85
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:11:43 AM
You know we have seen a lot of new "swing" rides from Freak Outs to Vertigo's and the such. But I would like to see some new model "music rides".

I know Wisdom has its one trailer Himi rides, but would love to see some companies design and produce some new rides maybe with some of the old spins.

Understand a lot of shows can't move some of the old classics like the Swiss Bobs, or many of those great three trailer rides. But why not come up with some new models that carry less loads but still pack a good punch.

Such as a redesigned Calypso, Swiss Bobs (smaller version), or American made Break Dance type ride. Doesn't have to be exactly that type of of ride, but like motions rather than just something new that will "swing" you upside down or around and around.

Then beside music rides what new models of rides like the Huss TriStar but a little more portable and easy to move for the American Showman.

Just my thoughts, but wanted to see what everyone else's thoughts were on the subject.
FriedPhil
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:29:33 AM
I'd like to see the Bayern Kurve come back with new technology and sound and lighting.

Please do not exit the ride until it comes to a complete stop.