Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, April 28, 2013 6:24:47 PM
Originally Posted by: Ted 

Chance Giant Wheel would be my pick! Orbiter would be neat. I could use some other majors like a Yoyo, Wipeout, or Pharaohs Fury..

I have to go with Ted on this one. Heck, I would be glad if you would make Chance style tubs for my Faller giant wheel.

DrNickRiviera995
Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:39:15 PM
Would there be a way of making the Faller Jupiter tubs fit? They look alot like the Chance Giant Wheel style.
ringmaster
Monday, April 29, 2013 8:34:27 AM
LaserTechStudios
Monday, April 29, 2013 10:21:42 AM
Originally Posted by: carnivalrides 

I remember last year, you said you were working on the gondola seats for the Chance Giant Wheel.

Yes, the seats are done. Just haven't gotten the wheel correct yet; been tied up with other projects. The Chance Giant Wheel WILL be coming though!
Ryan Russell
Monday, April 29, 2013 12:52:02 PM
Look forward to the Chance Wheel and Scooter. I would like to see a Enterprise and Kite Flyer or possibly a Wacky Worm coaster.
carnivalrides
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:15:56 AM
I would like to see these major rides: Chance YoYo, Orbiter, Huss Enterprise. And for kiddies: Definitely a Hampton Jump Cycles.
DrNickRiviera995
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:21:27 AM
Yo-Yo would be another cool one, aswell as the Giant Wheel and Enterprise.
LaserTechStudios
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:06:36 PM
Originally Posted by: DrNickRiviera995 

Yo-Yo would be another cool one, aswell as the Giant Wheel and Enterprise.

I wouldn't be surprised if Faller came out with an Enterprise in the next few years. They seem to love Huss rides and after the bankruptcy a few years back Faller seems to be picking up with new models again. The new for 2012 Faller Pirate looks really really well done.
korny_carny
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:17:08 PM
Any timeline on when the Raiders will be out? Any chance on a new kit in the next few months?
LaserTechStudios
Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:36:47 AM
Originally Posted by: korny_carny 

Any timeline on when the Raiders will be out? Any chance on a new kit in the next few months?

Super Slide will be the next kit available. Most likely in the few months.
carnivalrides
Thursday, May 2, 2013 2:10:25 AM
How long do you think it will take to build a fully operational Yo-Yo and Orbiter?
DrNickRiviera995
Thursday, May 2, 2013 9:10:43 AM
Originally Posted by: LaserTechStudios 

I wouldn't be surprised if Faller came out with an Enterprise in the next few years. They seem to love Huss rides and after the bankruptcy a few years back Faller seems to be picking up with new models again. The new for 2012 Faller Pirate looks really really well done.

I hope they do one, but don't they usualy do more modern stuff that's currently popular over there? Another cool idea would be a conversion kit to turn there Pirate into a "Pirate".
Ted
  •  Ted
  • 62.08% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, May 2, 2013 10:06:04 PM
I think a Pirate update for the new faller ship kit would be great. I plan to model mine after Drew Expos once I get one.

But my pick would have to be the chance giant, plus a racked one! I've helped tear one down at 4 spots every summer since I was about 20, so I know it pretty well..
JCSHOWS
Sunday, June 2, 2013 3:37:20 PM
I would definitely love to see a YoYo................I know that Warren Renauld has made a few, but has anyone else? Just wondering.
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 6:29:24 PM