JustJeff
  •  JustJeff
  • 67.9% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:45:36 AM
I haven't posted in awhile,but thought it was time for a quickie--lol--Chasco Fiesta will be here before you know it..a bit late this year it starts the first week of april,with the big day being the 6th of april.By that I mean the street parade day.The boat parade is the following saturday.

For those not aware this is a yearly event in downtown New Port Richey Fl,,Music and lots of food and craft stands along with native american themed events occur in Sims Park...Across the street and on some side streets are many rides.Carol Stream is the midway provider again and they always do a bang up job--IMO-

I will try to locate you this year Chief if you are not too busy..Just to put a name with the face--heck I may need some extra scratch so maybe you can hook me up as spot help...Also will be looking up a few others I have met through here (Uncle Buck) and his lovely wife and John 777 among them.

Always look forward to this event and have a great time,sometimes going 3 or 4 times..It makes the Guiness book for most bbq beef sold,and it is some good meat,although a bit pricey for my pocketbook ..lol...Also some real good music on stage certain nights..Sometimes tribute bands which always excell,and sometimes national talent although when they have them they partition off the stage area and charge extra...but you can still hear them..lol

Questions ???? Comments ??? Take care and see some of ya there....jeff
\
chief
Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:14:08 PM
ill be on the bar stool at the cigar bar most of the time lol. yes come find me!!!!
chief
"the party in hell has been canceled, do to the fire"
JustJeff
  •  JustJeff
  • 67.9% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, March 15, 2013 8:44:15 AM
Originally Posted by: chief 

ill be on the bar stool at the cigar bar most of the time lol. yes come find me!!!!
chief

Chief you bet I will.

Unrelated,but close enough to avoid starting a whole other topic---I saw 2 other shows set up yesterday here in New Port Richey...the first was Modern Midways---sitting on the east side of US 19 just south of gulf drive in New Port Richey..It appeared to be a church lot,but I just saw it for a second as I drove by--I did see Modern Midways very clear on one of the trailers..

The other one was over on Little road just north of Embassy on the east side of highway..It was at the greek church..Cant miss it,and it was Big O amusements..I actually drove into the parking lot and observed..quite a few rides for that spot imo..

I may stop by one or possibly both this weekend as I have a job down that way and will be in the vicinity anyway..best of luck to both shows--weather is gonna be excellant from this moment on so lets hope they knock em dead....jeff