scorpion
  •  scorpion
  • 50.3% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Sunday, July 1, 2012 2:12:23 PM
My mother Patty K. Phillips has left this midway and has gone to that big midway in the sky!She made the jump on Friday at 4:40 in the afternoon.She was the daughter of the legendary Hardrock Brady and had been in the business her whole life.She was tougher than a sixteen penny nail and fought her illness till the end.For all those who said prayers,thank you very much!She will be missed dearly by family and friends.LOVE YOU MOM
Flaming Arrow
Wednesday, July 4, 2012 2:37:18 AM
She was one fine lady!!! I know she will be missed dearly by many that knew her...
They didn't come any better than Patty! I wish that I could have had the pleasure of seeing her one more time before she made her last big jump! Mike,my friend hang in there and I'm sorry for your loss... You had a true champ for a mother!!!!!!!
joan
  •  joan
  • 57.04% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Thursday, July 5, 2012 7:46:06 PM
I didn't know your mom, but I am so sorry for you and your family's loss.
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, July 5, 2012 11:19:24 PM
sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, July 7, 2012 12:41:59 AM
Our prayers are with you and your family in this time of need.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
amused
Friday, July 27, 2012 5:21:26 PM
Mike, .........so sorry for your loss. I know she fought hard. I will let my mom know. She and my mom were double tough in their day! I have many many memories of all of us in KC......do you realize it's been 40 years ago????? She's at peace with Hard Rock by her side. They're probably at Picadilly cafeteria playing Grandpa Hard Rocks game...lmao...
jdpafoley
Friday, February 1, 2013 6:55:40 PM
Mike, I am soooo sorry. I just saw this today. I don't check these posts out as much as I should. I think about Patty all the time. We had some great times together. BTW, it's Debbie, I worked the orange colored PC for Danny Royal. We have some wonderful memories and I sure do miss the good times we had. Would love someday to see you and Linda. Do you ever make it to the trade show in Gibtown? Look me up on FB, I own European Foods. I also have joints too. Nothing like what we used to work, all hanky panks. Tell Linda hello for me. Miss you all. Deb