crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, October 28, 2012 12:12:04 AM
Has anyone ever purchased this kit? How is it? Looks pretty decent but with only one photo up I'm a little hesitant.

http://modeltechstudios....de-hollywoodsinsane.aspx 
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Monday, November 5, 2012 9:17:11 PM
Originally Posted by: crazyspin 

Has anyone ever purchased this kit? How is it? Looks pretty decent but with only one photo up I'm a little hesitant.

http://modeltechstudios....de-hollywoodsinsane.aspx 

I have purchased their Ghost Train that your talking about, but.... bought it from them when they were "building + selling them". So, mine came already built-up. To view it, you can go into my "freewebs site" and go into the "orange unit" section. There is a photo of it in there. The paint scheme on the front was orginally from what Feista Shows had on theirs at one time. By the way, the front on the model version was all "hand-painted" by James Bester(Model Tech). The "color copy" is what is with the kit.
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:27:37 PM
You can go to my "new" Flickr account below - to view my model Ghost Train.
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, November 10, 2012 11:25:26 PM
Very nice! thank you.

You have one heck of a model show! wow!!! Great looking rides.
AGS
  •  AGS
  • 55.38% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Sunday, November 11, 2012 7:16:10 PM
Originally Posted by: crazyspin 

Very nice! thank you.

You have one heck of a model show! wow!!! Great looking rides.

Thank You !! I've been building/collecting since 1988. I try to make my model show as realistic as possible - but I've seen other model builders work, so I feel that my work is OK.
But, Thanks again !! I hope that the photo of the darkride will help you decide on the kit.
Stephen F.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013 5:07:23 AM
It looks like Model Tech isn't selling the Zamperla Crazy Bus model anymore. That came out in 2003-ish when I got burn't out on this so I didn't get it. That would have been a nice model to have.
HOmodels
Monday, October 7, 2013 7:46:38 PM
I've purchased and assembeled all 5 ho scale carnival models from Model Tech Studios. Great models once they get assembled.Tried to talk them into expanding there ho scale carnival line...but no luck. Have not seen anything new from them in a while.