Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, August 26, 2012 1:29:15 PM
After all the confusion at last years fair! Its great to see Smokey Mountain Amusements returning here in 2012(Oct 9-13) WELCOME BACK! [happydanc
thunderbolt85
Monday, August 27, 2012 7:11:51 AM
Billy Clark has a great show there with SMA. I saw him last year at the GA MTN State Fair, and at a still date at the Asheville Mall. Love that Sky Wheel, but I hope one day he changes the colors to all green and yellow with the multicolored tubs.
Anyhow, he has the trailer mounted Scrambler that I worked on years ago with Childress. I see he is going down to the islands this winter, hope he does well and keeps adding rides to his inventory.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, August 27, 2012 4:28:48 PM
lucky to get him back after that fiasco last year with Carr. when I talked with him I did not think he was going back.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, August 27, 2012 6:23:39 PM
i think i asked someone about this same event but i wont say what he said was not good though lol sounded like he was coming back.
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:34:04 AM
Originally Posted by: britt 

lucky to get him back after that fiasco last year with Carr. when I talked with him I did not think he was going back.

Last year was pretty bad with carr! Made contact with SMA Saturday and they said they were returning. Would love to see the skywheel.
thunderbolt85
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 7:27:40 AM
Boy, I have never seen Carr in person, but from what I have read he has some more of a reputation up and down the East Coast.

britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 7:56:06 PM
Originally Posted by: thunderbolt85 

Boy, I have never seen Carr in person, but from what I have read he has some more of a reputation up and down the East Coast.

I normally would not say anything but in this case you have not missed a thing.