flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, July 1, 2012 3:08:11 PM
I recently started eating Mini Wheats for breakfast. This would provide the roughage and fiber recommended by doctors. A problem arose that you should be aware of. It seems that if the volume consumed is not properly digested when it enters the bowel tract it tends to create spurs in the excrement much like that of a stiff bristle bottle brush. When that excrement is vacated from the body through a bowel movement it is like pulling that same stiff bristle bottle brush out your butt. You are now warned.
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
squirrel
Sunday, July 1, 2012 3:20:49 PM
Originally Posted by: flamo 

I recently started eating Mini Wheats for breakfast. This would provide the roughage and fiber recommended by doctors. A problem arose that you should be aware of. It seems that if the volume consumed is not properly digested when it enters the bowel tract it tends to create spurs in the excrement much like that of a stiff bristle bottle brush. When that excrement is vacated from the body through a bowel movement it is like pulling that same stiff bristle bottle brush out your butt. You are now warned.

So basically, it feels like you're paying your taxes or a hospital bill anymore -- 😨
Soda Guy
Sunday, July 1, 2012 3:23:30 PM
Originally Posted by: flamo 

Is it better or worse than a DOT or state ride inspection? LOL

Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, July 6, 2012 11:23:53 PM
Ive heard of this from a friend, and to combat the problem, he adds bananas or blueberries to it.
Blake
  •  Blake
  • 51.56% (Neutral)
  • Operations
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:05:17 AM
Momma was right - Chew each bite 32 times... [toofless]

Blake