Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, June 7, 2012 11:01:45 PM
I need some help from anyone who's willing to give some.

I'm looking for a list/data base/web site or whatever for fairs and festivals in the US and Canada.

I need the list to have contact infomation such as web site, phones, contact names etc.

Thanks
Musher
Friday, June 8, 2012 8:55:20 AM
Scott, Have you tried www.festing.com  then click on the state you want and look for the event click scroll up/down. I use this site a lot.

Musher
Benjibear
Friday, June 8, 2012 9:43:33 AM
http://www.pafairs.org/fsdate.asp  The problem is, there are varying degrees of what they offer. Some are huge fairs but others are small agricultural gatherings that may just have a couple of local food stands.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
Friday, June 8, 2012 9:59:31 AM
Thanks for your help guys. No Musher I haven't. I'll check it out.

Benji I'm not looking for a single site... I'll look at anything and everything. I really want more Festivals than Fairs, but I don't want to over look those either.

If I google the topic there is a ton of sites, but it's impossible to weed through them all to find one site that has the best info. I figured among the folks on this site someone would have something to offer.
Musher
Friday, June 8, 2012 11:34:58 AM
Scott I too google it but found this one Its how I found the carnivals in the chicagoland area They do list them buy the date they start which really helps.
Pizzagod
Friday, June 8, 2012 6:40:43 PM
FNO puts out a book that's similar to the one AB used to publish.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, June 8, 2012 8:24:23 PM
Originally Posted by: Pizzagod 

FNO puts out a book that's similar to the one AB used to publish.

I miss those books the A.B. put out !!
squirrel
Friday, June 8, 2012 10:32:04 PM
If someone(s) wanted to do the reporting, I would setup a system that would accomplish what you're looking for. It doesn't help this year, but would be there in the future...

Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
Saturday, June 9, 2012 9:43:29 AM
Originally Posted by: secret.squirrel 

If someone(s) wanted to do the reporting, I would setup a system that would accomplish what you're looking for. It doesn't help this year, but would be there in the future...

I'd help too I guess depending on what is required, but my need for this is for the 2013 season. We are booked through Mid Jan 13 already.