daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, April 29, 2012 12:06:33 AM
Well today we had Zerbini Family Circus in Carthage NC Show was awesome I will definitely check them out again great entertainment for the price. Acts wore great everything was taken well care of including the animals. Acts our Spanish Web, Hoops act both done by a gorgeous hot Spanish female of course. A dog show and an act with camels and Mini Horses, clowns, a trampoline act with ropes was very cool to watch very hot male Spanish performer name Julian reminded me of the movie carney I think. Wheel of destiny or death hoe ever you want to spice it. I am sure I am missing, oh juggling acts.
http://entertainment.web...om/album/582717590zHXdHQ 

Spring festival done by Fun Rides and events did a great year again, as usual. They brought a new ride for them the frog hopper everything looked good. I would put some paint on the hopper though sorry had to say it. I SAY it for Smokey to they need paint on their carousel and their wipe out that were in Aberdeen a few weeks back. However, I am sure that is the last thing on yawls minds. In all everyone did well, I will return next year, to spring festival and zerbini if job at time allows me to show up.

http://community.webshot...93kHeufu?vhost=community 

I have video for both but ill most likly only put up spring fest i did Zerbini for a project.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Monday, April 30, 2012 8:19:32 PM
One of the videos i did for school.ill upload the other when im finished.

not as good as i want it.for school project had a short amount of time.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 7:49:19 AM
That's not Tarzan Zerbini's show. Not sure which Zerbini it is, but you should see Tarzans. Much much better.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 8:32:02 AM
Could be the same one. When I talked with them at our grounds they have 3 different tents with each being a different size. This tent was the medium size of 80 x 120. They have a much larger one. They do some fairs up in Ohio and Variety Attractions - George Moffit books them into fairs.
DanTheBooker
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 12:18:35 PM
Zerbini Family Circus is owned by Alain Zerbini. He is Tarzan's cousin. This is their medium sized tent, as mentioned. It is 80 X 120. The large one is 110ft round. The small is 60 X 90 and only used a few times a year for fairs.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 1:10:24 PM
Would have been cool to see the reptile king i wonder how he died.Umm alain said he only uses the big tent for state fairs and he normall travels with the medium tent.like you said.