flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, April 9, 2012 11:35:24 PM
http://www.examiner.com/...older-get-s-punked-video 

I wonder what Holder, Obama and the rest will say about this. The proof is there......
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
Bowler Roller
Monday, April 9, 2012 11:57:05 PM
You know, I had no idea Eric Holder was black until I read this story earlier today.
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum
Benjibear
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 8:32:50 AM
As I said before, I think it happens. Does it happen often and does it happen that would affect the results? The dems say it never happens and the republicans say that it will eliminate all vote fraud. However, it is such an easy check to make people show picture ID's. A very high percentage of people already have picture ID's in the form of a drivers license. People that don't drive, many have state issued ID's, passports, etc. for ID purposes. It is only a very small percentage that don't have ID's or refuse to get one. Will it elliminate vote fraud completely? No, but what really will.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
Bowler Roller
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 11:53:26 AM
Give us a card when we register and make us show it to get a ballot. Charge nothing for the card. Do no checks other than to be sure we're eligible to vote. Take dead people off the rolls.
Blake
  •  Blake
  • 51.56% (Neutral)
  • Operations
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:45:16 PM
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 9:18:27 PM
What is wrong with showing ID when you vote? you have to do it to buy cigarettes and alcohol products.
Bowler Roller
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 9:34:34 PM
No I don't.
Benjibear
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 6:42:58 AM
Originally Posted by: Bowler Roller 

No I don't.

You would have to if you were under 25 or young looking.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.