daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, April 7, 2012 3:58:34 PM
Need some help with school project i need to find at least five competitors ,for my fake company ive shows deggler,reithofer,rcs,powers,i cant find logos the ones i do i cant copy to computer.And also does any one else know of a company, i want to put two other, one is smokey but icant find nothing on them,they dont have a site. i need to know how they feel, what colors they use,what kinda design elements,typefaces styles, do they have a unique design.lol some phots of logos and eqipment would be nice thank you.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Saturday, April 7, 2012 6:58:55 PM
what shows are out of nc other then powers and smokey,who comes through other then strates, drew,reithofer,wade,power,smokey.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:39:15 AM
Degeller, Big ROCK, Playworld, A of A all come thru NC Daniel. Brinkley and Ronnie Turner's -Fun Shows? are out of NC.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Sunday, April 8, 2012 5:25:44 AM
Thank you Ringmaster and britt,I am doing a propasal for my pretend hope fully real show one day.I plan to start with 10 rides and 3 funhouses ,four games, four food stands. I have to tell about competotors.and such.Know somthing else i have to do is talk about negitves and benefits to my shows and feelings and emotions whos my demigrapghic stuff like that....Agani thank you.......I show you another project i did with permisison from matts .i just have to black out my adress.
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Sunday, April 8, 2012 11:46:49 PM
this is what i did before its my midterm.it supose to be one page side to side and printed on opisite page your see when you look at it.
File Attachment(s):
midterm_danielrowleymatts.pdf (250kb) downloaded 14 time(s).