skydiver77
  •  skydiver77
  • 66.38% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, October 29, 2011 10:02:56 PM
Most of you have seen car decals with sayings like, " My other car is a big block Chevy. " , as well as others. Well, what i would LOVE to have 2 or 3 different decals that say, " My other ride is a KMG Freak Out. " AND show the picture of the Freak Out in action. That'd be awesome!! LOL ...." My other ride is a Chance Rides, Inc. Sky Diver ", and show an image of the Sky Diver. Someone needs to make these, that'd be The thing to make for us ride fans and show folks to have on their vehicles. Also..." My other ride is a Reverchon Himalaya", along with a picture of the Reverchon Himalaya. That would rule!
Skywheelrider
Sunday, October 30, 2011 1:38:24 AM
So get special printer decals for making bumper stickers, get a program like Print Master or Print Shop or something similar (or even a program just to make bumper stickers), and have it. That way you could make your own, any way you want! Then clear coat them to protect the ink and put them on your vehicle. [burnout]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
FriedPhil
Monday, October 31, 2011 4:42:56 PM
Funny, I was just thinking the other day about the same idea...."My other rides is a _____" I was thinking actually of it being a "Zipper" only because I've seen a bumper sticker that reproduces the Zipper's sign. I think these could sell, and a midway might be the best place to sell them...wherever you buy the wristband or tickets.

Of course, what do I know?

My 'Fried Eel On A Stick' stand didn't sell many eels.
Please do not exit the ride until it comes to a complete stop.