DavidB
  •  DavidB
  • 51.38% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler Topic Starter
Sunday, October 16, 2011 11:39:21 PM
this is a USA rock. I think eastern states. anyone know who owns it? Never seen it before.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

jimb
  •  jimb
  • 52.34% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Monday, October 17, 2011 12:13:54 AM
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, October 17, 2011 7:43:52 AM
That Rock is in Ohio. Not 100% sure, but it maybe owned by Bair, or Nick (I can't think of your last name nick)

I think they bought that from Mokie Choate in Judsonia Arkansas (Star Amus) If that is the case, then the ride came fromn Kenny Payne (Kenny's Funland) Tx.
2ndgencarnie
Monday, October 17, 2011 1:02:14 PM
Originally Posted by: Scott 

That Rock is in Ohio. Not 100% sure, but it maybe owned by Bair, or Nick (I can't think of your last name nick)

I think they bought that from Mokie Choate in Judsonia Arkansas (Star Amus) If that is the case, then the ride came fromn Kenny Payne (Kenny's Funland) Tx.

Scott is pretty close, owned by Deaton Amusements out of Ohio. Ride came from Arkansas, Mokie's sister I believe. The racked picture was a few years ago, the ride has since been completely gone through.
jimb
  •  jimb
  • 52.34% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:49:23 AM
Close Nick, Ride was owned by Mokie's ex-daughter-in-law.
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:39:37 AM
Originally Posted by: jimb 

Close Nick, Ride was owned by Mokie's ex-daughter-in-law.

Cheryl (Mokie's Ex Daughter in law) is the one who owned it.

Her Ex husband "Mark Howell" 2nd husband after Lil Mokie owned the ride for a few years with their show MJR Amusements. Mark and Cheryl got that ride a few more when they traded their Sea Dragon to Kenny for 5 or 6 rides to start their show.

"Their Sea Dragon" is a whole other story on here [badidea]