Carnivalbuff
Friday, September 30, 2011 1:44:57 PM
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, September 30, 2011 1:59:17 PM
Do they have a Century wheel or mulligan?
massachusettsman
Friday, September 30, 2011 2:27:41 PM
booker
Friday, September 30, 2011 3:37:20 PM
I am not sending out any other ride belonging to world of mirth.. I have work in NY until the end of October. Then we have date in VA to FL [kid]
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
Sunday, October 2, 2011 6:26:29 AM
Originally Posted by: booker 

I am not sending out any other ride belonging to world of mirth.. I have work in NY until the end of October. Then we have date in VA to FL [kid]

What rides do u have with world of mirth?
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
Sunday, October 2, 2011 4:40:52 PM
Well gonna go by the grounds on the way home from work and see what has arrived,Fair opens tues they should be pulling in today...
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
Monday, October 3, 2011 6:18:55 PM
The saga of the missing fair continues.They reschduled for the 4th thru 9th. Still just three rides on midway one only set up. 2 kiddies and the flying bobs racked. I guess another opening will pass by and another reschdule will happen. What the H*&*#$
Carnivalbuff
Monday, October 3, 2011 8:42:54 PM
Sounds like a "no show" to me. Something like this just kills a committee and a community. I would suggest for next year they try to get SMA back.
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 8:26:34 AM
Originally Posted by: Carnivalbuff 

Sounds like a "no show" to me. Something like this just kills a committee and a community. I would suggest for next year they try to get SMA back.

[agree] Their are 4 fifth wheels set up camp on the grounds probley saying are you sure theirs gonna be a fair? I bet the new guy running this fair is taking some heat. He's still running running ads in the local paper,I guess he will stop putting dates and say we might have a fair this week just keep checking by the fairgrounds. They need to bring back SMA they were set up a week before most of the time. The cakes and the pies in the exibit building are turning alittle green..........lol
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
Tuesday, October 4, 2011 3:18:20 PM
Loop o plane red and white,Flying Bobs red and white,Yellow and red Scat looks new. What show would this be rolling into Lancaster?
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 6:18:03 AM
Hope more on the way. It would be the smallest county fair in history..LOL
massachusettsman
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 12:20:36 PM
Jagger
  •  Jagger
  • 58.3% (Neutral)
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 12:32:29 PM
Originally Posted by: massachusettsman 

that sounds like michaels amusements

Thanks for the info,Maybe they will all be in this weekend and finally crank up the fair.[bdh]
Discjo
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 2:41:23 PM
Saw SMA in Orangeburg Sc today -- looked nice -- Love the Skywheel always majestic in yellow
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor