ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:17:24 PM
I was just wondering how many were still out there that worked on goodings before the pugh brothers bought them out. I was there when the pugh's bought their first spider. been around a few years and with luck will be there a few more.. I worked the alibi's and then broke into grind stores but for some reason always had a pref to the alibi's. heres lookin at ya kid.
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 4:49:08 PM
My dad hung paper for Mr. Gooding in the late 60s-early 70s , mostly in southern Michigan, northern Ohio. Worked mostly with Buzz Weeklys unit. 2 twins on the show called Ding and Dong, would sit me at a helium tank , and id sell a little rubber. If i got caught sucking air, i got fined .25 .....lol....My dad wanted to become on the road full time, but with 6 kids, a union job in Mi. was too hard to leave.
circusguy
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 5:18:21 PM
Jerry Strickland was there. He moved the Skydiver and several other rides over the years.
He is now in retirement, and I see him most everyday.
jdavid
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:30:32 PM
Myfather worked for for Gooding.when i was old enough i used to work setup and tear down. if we was not moving when they was.tell strick uncle dave said hay he'll know who i am .3600 valleyview dr
midway1962
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 6:56:13 PM
i was there from 1978 till 1982 with Milt Kaufman, and Joe Shesser, then Pat Figorello, then Monty Cannon, Then Stan Minker, then it was sold''' anybody else there at that time ??
FOOD AND FUN
rsdoran
Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:29:17 PM
Except for Kaufman not familiar with any but Pat Figerello, he was GM when I was on Goodings in 85.
mamma teena
Thursday, April 19, 2007 2:27:54 AM
I worked spot help in 75-77 water guns

Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
ezmoney
  •  ezmoney
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Thursday, April 19, 2007 7:50:17 AM
I think that we could have crossed paths way back when, thank you for the replies. angels on yer shoulders, untill next time.