flamo
  •  flamo
  • 87.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, August 22, 2011 9:24:22 PM
Obama shut down drilling against a federal judge's order. He then proceded to refuse to issue permits in a timely manner. He opened drilling off shore in AK. According to the CEO of Shell, they can't comply with new EPA regs although they hold leases. Chances are they won't drill. Now a private company wants to build a 36" pipeline from Alberta to Houston. EPA has that stopped if not delayed. Why? Here's the WHY. Just before Obama announced that we would buy oil from Petrobras, from very deep water wells George Soros became a major sharholder in Petrobras.

So draw you own conclusions but here is the logical conclusion. That is using the gvt, for a massive political pay back at our expense. If you don't know who George Soros is google him. He is a big Obama supporter. He funds or has funded Move On, the Tides foundation, Huffington post. He killed the British pound by selling it short and has sold the dollar short.

So for those of you who think Obama is so great prove me wrong..............
I'm there, Old, Tired, Broke and Henpecked
ridejocky
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 8:34:39 AM
Just a co-winkie-dink I'm sure.
Ride the Zipper?
Benjibear
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 10:19:11 AM
Oh, you reading too much into it.

A politician giving political payback? Na, never. Believe this and I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
ridejocky
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 10:38:41 AM
Originally Posted by: Benjibear 

Oh, you reading too much into it.

A politician giving political payback? Na, never. Believe this and I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Is it a toll bridge?
Ride the Zipper?
Bowler Roller
Friday, August 26, 2011 11:10:52 PM
There are no coincidences in politics. Especially not when billionaire oil barons support people who limit his competition. Remember, his Moveon said of the Dem party:"We bought it, we own it, we're going to take it back."
Every crowd has a silver lining - PT Barnum