with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, April 13, 2007 5:46:55 AM
http://www.wisebread.com...ms-dont-believe-the-hype 

Decent video exposes Jam Auctions...This one is British. I seen a fewof them not to long ago in some of the Bigger Shows...(United and Reithoffer)

This one lacks the finesse of some of the American ones...But still good to watch.
paulmbe
  •  paulmbe
  • 55.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, April 13, 2007 8:02:26 AM
If it is British it is a Run Out not a jam same thing diffrent language[:)]
P.S. The guy that is working is defiently "with-it" I know him

The knife set video is exactly what it says , however here we do the same with knives from the same manufacture
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
RRSHOW1
  •  RRSHOW1
  • 57.26% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, April 13, 2007 8:58:23 AM
I don't remember any jams that crude, but there is a lot more to one than what was shown. Seems like the big operators were out of Phila.
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, April 13, 2007 11:09:36 AM
Most the ones i seen started with a magic show Rolling ten $1s into ten $10s....If you can tell me how it's done I'll give you $100...
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, April 14, 2007 6:17:52 AM
Last good one i saw was at centreville, mi., they would start with a 6 foot 4" black guy flipping a meshetti in the air !....lol...Attracting many !
MikeH
  •  MikeH
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, April 14, 2007 2:56:36 PM
The best part of a jam auction is when the "auctioneer" gets the crowd so worked up and excited selling them a bunch of crap like year old calenders and ball point pens he will say "OK now give me a dollar and I'm not giving you anything in return for it" and they actually do it.
magfly
Saturday, April 14, 2007 4:35:57 PM
haha or how abot 10 for what I have in the back of my mind !?! lol t[8D]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by MikeH

The best part of a jam auction is when the "auctioneer" gets the crowd so worked up and excited selling them a bunch of crap like year old calenders and ball point pens he will say "OK now give me a dollar and I'm not giving you anything in return for it" and they actually do it.

when you cant breathe nothing else matters/please sign you organ donor cards today!! you may save life ; it might even be MINE you are saving/check out www.bluebracelet.info 
Prof. Lee Kolozsy
Sunday, April 15, 2007 11:56:48 AM

The all time king of the jam is Jack Neiberg, the "Gee Whiz Kid"...

Prof.
Why stir it...
when you can fling it directly into the fan...