Majestic Fan1982
Saturday, May 7, 2011 8:46:35 PM
Here is the ride list for Powers Exton Mall spot in Chester county Pa.

Vertigo

Freak Out

Vortex

Giant wheel

Pharo Fury

Zero gravity

Spider

Swing Buggy

Tilt a whirl

Cuckhoo Haus

Jalopy junction

Antquie Cars

Monster trucks

Carousel

Quadzilla

Crazy Chopper

Kite flyer

Fire chief

Ships ahoy

vcanfield
Monday, May 9, 2011 8:49:20 AM
The list for Harrisburg:

Orbiter
Sky Diver
Starship Exodus
Fire Ball
Super Shot
Sizzler
Zipper
Cliff Hanger
Magic Maze

Cobra Coaster
Fun Slide
Rainbow Rock
Small Carousel
Dizzy Dragons
Chopper Hopper
Rockin' Tug
Wiggle Wurm
Samba Balloon
Rally Racers

Sky Diver and Super Shot were not operating Saturday.

With temperatures in the mid-60s and a forecast of rain showers, early-afternoon business looked pretty slow.
Majestic Fan1982
Monday, May 9, 2011 12:35:59 PM
Thanks for the report from the harrisburg unit.

sucks that the Diver wasnt running. How does she look and what colors is she painted?
vcanfield
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, May 13, 2011 10:02:09 AM
Really clean Sky Diver there. Looks brand new. Nothing really sharp about it until you see it at night. Hope they can bring a classic back among the teens. While their rebuilding here is a pic of us scarping lol.
File Attachment(s):
Picture 1.png (539kb) downloaded 40 time(s).
obol
  •  obol
  • 51.3% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Friday, May 13, 2011 11:35:16 AM
the show looks INCREDIBLE in danbury, all of u fans better get there to see the best show on the east coast!
Majestic Fan1982
Friday, May 13, 2011 1:43:07 PM
Not the most amazing sky diver but does look really good and real clean. and as sean brought up with all those leds she must look really beautiful at night time.

I see they went with the flat version of the leds. Majestic midways just used those kinda leds on their Century wheel.
I remember when i had a post about a year ago on here about putting leds on a sky diver i got alot of laughs on this board. But it goes to show you leds are going on anything these days.

Majestic Fan1982
Friday, May 13, 2011 1:49:17 PM
Originally Posted by: obol 

the show looks INCREDIBLE in danbury, all of u fans better get there to see the best show on the east coast!

Doesnt every show on the east coast consider themselfs the "BEST"
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, May 13, 2011 2:20:44 PM
Originally Posted by: Majestic Fan1982 

They must have one heck of a light show when their Gondola, Sky Diver and Wave Swinger are together. Anybody know if this is the same Diver?

http://www.flickr.com/ph...59487998/in/photostream/ 
Skywheelrider
Friday, May 13, 2011 2:30:43 PM

Doesnt every show on the east coast consider themselves the "BEST?"

Sure, but PGAM can back it up without any doubts. Everything they own looks fantastic, even the older pieces, they take great care and pride in making the show look beautiful. I am sure other shows do what they can to look great as well, but PGAM just seems to pull it off better than anyone I have seen in person. [happy]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Friday, May 13, 2011 2:32:05 PM
Originally Posted by: FNO Sean 

They must have one heck of a light show when their Gondola, Sky Diver and Wave Swinger are together. Anybody know if this is the same Diver?

http://www.flickr.com/ph...59487998/in/photostream/ 

No, they got their's from Fanelli.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, May 13, 2011 4:53:51 PM

you need to visit the show when both units are together to see the display and form your opinion of the show.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, May 13, 2011 5:05:24 PM
Originally Posted by: FNO Sean 

have to add the loops, vertigo, new majic maze owen fun house, sizzler to that list as they have led's also. sure there are more pieces with led's now. consider the show with both diver and wheel oriented in the same direction as the wheels on a car and the light show that can be. i am having a senior moment but what is the height difference between the diver and mulligan wheel and number of sweeps? too lazy to goggle them. lol

vcanfield
Friday, May 13, 2011 5:37:39 PM
No lights, no motion on any ride, but it was 9 AM on a weekday. Too bad the forecast for this weekend is unpromising.
Majestic Fan1982
Friday, May 13, 2011 9:48:09 PM
Originally Posted by: Skywheelrider 

Sure, but PGAM can back it up without any doubts. Everything they own looks fantastic, even the older pieces, they take great care and pride in making the show look beautiful. I am sure other shows do what they can to look great as well, but PGAM just seems to pull it off better than anyone I have seen in person. [happy]

well if they are the best or who ever is the best lol. I have no complaints seeing the show. I felt like i was at one of those state of the art amusement parks, and like britt mentions i need to see both units together to be impressed but i was impressed with just one unit lol.

The best ride on the lot had to be that huge Vortex. Ride looks crazy. and for 8 tickets it better do something crazy lol.