2ndgencarnie
Thursday, December 2, 2010 5:16:24 PM
With the fair managers convention season right around the corner it has me wondering, has anyone ever used Strippers or Hookers for entertainment? The Beer, Liqour and cheese trays just seem boring nowadays...
jackpot59102
Thursday, December 2, 2010 5:55:12 PM
I believe that it was called a "stress management" seminar for women
bigdaves
Friday, December 3, 2010 4:12:30 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

With the fair managers convention season right around the corner it has me wondering, has anyone ever used Strippers or Hookers for entertainment? The Beer, Liqour and cheese trays just seem boring nowadays...

Are you kidding me, committee managers, show owners, concessionaires together without any wives around, never, never would even cross there non-corrupt minds. They are too busy discussing business for any type entertainment. How dare any beautiful women try to walk into one of those suites and interupt any meetings.
DL
BIG L
Friday, December 3, 2010 4:17:59 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bigdaves

Quote:

quote:

Are you kidding me, committee managers, show owners, concessionaires together without any wives around, never, never would even cross there non-corrupt minds. They are too busy discussing business for any type entertainment. How dare any beautiful women try to walk into one of those suites and interupt any meetings.

this...lol. well said
Looking for strong route to book a
1 man ticket box. 😛
2ndgencarnie
Friday, December 3, 2010 6:34:21 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bigdaves

Quote:

quote:

Hey I didn't say a thing about "beautiful women". I clearly said strippers and hookers...
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, December 3, 2010 7:04:51 AM
Quote:

quote:

those were the old days. 30 years ago or way back when many contracts were signed by carnivals according to who had the best hookers around their rooms. business had changed alot over the years but then some is the same just a different way or getting screwed
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, December 3, 2010 7:35:01 AM
I've seen them on the lot for the working guys. WITH BUSINESD CARDS!!!
paulmbe
  •  paulmbe
  • 55.74% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, December 3, 2010 8:17:03 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by britt

Quote:

quote:

those were the old days. 30 years ago or way back when many contracts were signed by carnivals according to who had the best hookers around their rooms. business had changed alot over the years but then some is the same just a different way or getting screwed

So well put never mind the fairs just some of the others involved!!![:I]
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Holy *, what a ride!"
crny1234
  •  crny1234
  • 50.96% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, December 3, 2010 10:25:40 AM
STRICKLY BUISNESS< at any fair meetings i've been too...
i promise you that....

have several acres of farm land near brooklyn bridge, for sale .....please serious inquries only...
"NOW MICHAEL," said the teacher to the agressive youngster," what do you think your classmates would think of you if you were always kind and polite?"
" they'd think they could beat me up!...

" GO YANKEES "
babyhughie
Friday, December 3, 2010 4:56:24 PM
I don't know about strippers but the Arnold Amusements suite at the Michigan fair convention has had parties of legendary status! Anyone that has been to the Michigan convention knows about "FLYING" in the bathrooms! [:)]
2ndgencarnie
Friday, December 3, 2010 7:37:25 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by babyhughie

I don't know about strippers but the Arnold Amusements suite at the Michigan fair convention has had parties of legendary status! Anyone that has been to the Michigan convention knows about "FLYING" in the bathrooms! [:)]

I've always enjoyed the "wang" parties at Ohio...Password Please!!![:D]