DanTheBooker
Saturday, September 25, 2010 2:00:44 PM
Where, when and who.

In your opinion, what's the best looking food joint you have ever seen on the lot. Show owned or independent.
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, September 25, 2010 2:58:41 PM
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, September 25, 2010 4:50:49 PM
THE ONE THAT WINS THE MOST MONEY[^]
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, September 25, 2010 4:57:25 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by john777

THE ONE THAT WINS THE MOST MONEY[^]

LMBO !!
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, September 25, 2010 5:06:23 PM
i always liked whatever joint lumpy handled
lumpy always had plenty of hyping sauce for the marks
and cold beer for his buddy's
another lost art
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
bdgaf
Saturday, September 25, 2010 11:04:51 PM
best looking food joint i have seent was on my show when i was about 15 it only served show people but it had a very pretty girl as th cook she made the whole joint looke good plus the cold beer i think some guy john owed it .lol
this what we do.
john777
  •  john777
  • 67.28% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, September 26, 2010 4:51:27 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bdgaf

best looking food joint i have seent was on my show when i was about 15 it only served show people but it had a very pretty girl as th cook she made the whole joint looke good plus the cold beer i think some guy john owed it .lol

thanks vinny
patty says hello
with it and all for it
john 777

UserPostedImage
Pizzagod
Sunday, September 26, 2010 5:27:39 AM
Dan...

Think about this.

Which singer has the best voice? Which food tastes the best? What was the best movie of all time?

Unless you're asking a question that can be proven factually (like which food vendor has the biggest package-and we can all unzip and you can bring out the yardstick. Bring two for me....) what kind of a question is this?

Too subjective. You've been spending too much time with that mooch who showed up in Wausau, whose claim to fame was that he knew "Dan the Booker".
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
Hippie Bill
Sunday, September 26, 2010 6:18:55 AM
There was an Italian family that played the east coast. (Plant City, Bensalem, Yonkers, Tampa, etc.) They started with a single trailer, the mom and daughter worked the counter. They worked it into a beautiful operation with a sweet trailer, a prep trailer and even a cookie/ pastry trailer. They were always real nice to the carneys. The daughter had black hair and was good looking. I forget thier name, but someone here should know who they are, if they're still on the road even. They were big and very popular. They had seating and flashed it up with flowers etc.

That was a good looking food joint.
"Hit the last two and finish it up for the large."
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, September 26, 2010 6:52:55 AM
Like!

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

Dan...

Think about this.

Which singer has the best voice? Which food tastes the best? What was the best movie of all time?

Unless you're asking a question that can be proven factually (like which food vendor has the biggest package-and we can all unzip and you can bring out the yardstick. Bring two for me....) what kind of a question is this?

Too subjective. You've been spending too much time with that mooch who showed up in Wausau, whose claim to fame was that he knew "Dan the Booker".

UserPostedImage
DanTheBooker
Sunday, September 26, 2010 7:50:33 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

Dan...

Think about this.

Unless you're asking a question that can be proven factually, what kind of a question is this?

First, It's not a factual question, it's one of opinion. For instance, The best looking food stand I have seen IN MY OPINION is owned by Greg and Michelle Brooks, Crescent City Amusements:

UserPostedImage

Just MY opinion! I'm asking for your opinion.

As far as the mooch in Wausau goes, see your PM's. LOL

JustJeff
Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:49:16 AM
The best looking joint IN MY OPINION--LOL-- was many moons ago..It was when the first "Spaghetti Eddies" came out..I remember the first time I saw it was at the Ulster County Fair in New Paltz---

"Complete Spaghetti Dinners For 99c"--LOL man we loved that place--jeff
JustJeff
Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:51:49 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by JustJeff

The best looking joint IN MY OPINION--LOL-- was many moons ago..It was when the first "Spaghetti Eddies" came out..I remember the first time I saw it was at the Ulster County Fair in New Paltz---

"Complete Spaghetti Dinners For 99c"--LOL man we loved that place--jeff

I should clarify that it was the first one -to my knowledge and that I had seen..They may have had others and been around,I just had not seen them..........jeff
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, September 26, 2010 11:48:53 AM
Booker, someone steal your password?
UserPostedImage
cakes
  •  cakes
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Sunday, September 26, 2010 4:29:21 PM
anyone see the neon ice cream joints in tampa, west palm and miami, they have all neon lettering, beautiful waymatics.