DOGMAN
  •  DOGMAN
  • 51.6% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, August 20, 2010 6:31:43 AM
Sarasota, Fl event - anticipated 35,000 attendance - 2nd year - Oct 29-31 needs Pizza and Petting Zoo.
Call 941-706-3102
Majestic Fan1982
Friday, August 20, 2010 6:44:46 AM
Petting zoo's and pizza???

Since when did we start booking that kinda stuff. You come to the wrong website buddy lol.
Soda Guy
Friday, August 20, 2010 7:17:47 AM
What is wrong with DOGMANS post. I mean this is where you find folks that are in the business. Not everyone builds models and takes pictures, some folks "play" with the life size equipment on a daily basis.

I look at his post as informational
DOGMAN
  •  DOGMAN
  • 51.6% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, August 20, 2010 7:32:34 AM
Thank you! I was asked to post this and did. I thought that this was a site for the industry. The guy has everything but needs these
two items, so there.
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, August 20, 2010 7:40:46 AM
I agree this is a site where people are in the biz
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, August 20, 2010 7:57:18 AM
Pizza God, you got a pizza joint?

Anyone know anyone that owns a petting zoo?
Majestic Fan1982
Friday, August 20, 2010 8:08:47 AM
Not use to seeing petting zoos being booked on here. Been awhile. Plus i am clueless when it comes to that kind of stuff. Nothing is really wrong with his post since matt does have a list of entertainers you can book. As for me if it isnt a carnival outfit being booked i never can help anybody lol.

Been their and done that with the "REAL" equipment. Tilt, Yo-Yo, Bobs and such. happend to work with a lousy carnival with a lousy crew. i was young at the time, but teaching these young kids what to do they dont understand crap. even being young myself but i never was anything like they were. Also i left at the right time with all the over sees help that is hired today. I have no problem with them but some dont understand our language.

So i rather stay a fan now rather than stay in the business. Of course you always will miss it but o well.
DOGMAN
  •  DOGMAN
  • 51.6% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, August 20, 2010 8:15:15 AM
They have a carnival booked, Joe Talone is bringing his equipment.