dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 7:58:56 AM
http://www.wausaudailyhe...openr=8030804&Ref=PH 

You can click the arrows to the right of the picture to navigate to the next picture or you can click show thumbnails under the picture.
Mark H
Matt C.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 8:06:28 AM
Thanks for the link Mark. Good pic of Pat Repp layout out the lot.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
DanTheBooker
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 8:43:48 AM
My Friend Adam is on the lot. He reports that rides are: Freak Out, Pharaoh's Fury, Himalaya, Century Wheel, Mardi Gras, Tilt-A-Whirl, Star Ship 3000, Sizzler, Orbiter, Wacky Mouse, Coaster, Scooter, Fun Slide, Construction Zone, Mini Jets, Hampton Cars, Jumping Jumbos, Rainbow Rock, Carousel 3-Abreast,FreeFall, and Up, Up's
dccradio
  •  dccradio
  • 60.54% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 9:08:09 AM
Thanks for the ride list Dan, a very popular fair here in Central Wisconsin. This year there has been a lot of tv, radio and newspaper promotion for the event which is great to see. So far it has been all positive towards the carnival. At least what I have seen and heard.
Mark H
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 7:11:49 PM
pat repp (photo number 1) lol, is up there with his astro fair unit. He runs a great unit, moves fast and very clean.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Pizzagod
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 7:32:23 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by dccradio

Thanks for the ride list Dan, a very popular fair here in Central Wisconsin. This year there has been a lot of tv, radio and newspaper promotion for the event which is great to see. So far it has been all positive towards the carnival. At least what I have seen and heard.

Last year was our first in Wausau, and as popular as the Farrow unit was, we were welcomed with open arms. If you've never been to Marathon Park, it's one of the prettiest settings for a fairgrounds (especially a land-locked city fairgrounds) I've ever seen.

Everybody I talked to was excited to come back in spite of a horrific circus jump (the show came almost 300 miles after closing at 10:00, and we were ready to go today by 3, I came about 360 from Minnesota). In spite of near exhaustion, everything is up and looking sharp.
For one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex.
indianacarnie
Wednesday, August 4, 2010 7:58:15 PM
wee ooo.... hate those things! nice fair i agree
An end, even with terror, is better than terror without end. F.Neitzsche
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, August 5, 2010 4:31:07 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

Quote:

quote:

Last year was our first in Wausau, and as popular as the Farrow unit was, we were welcomed with open arms. If you've never been to Marathon Park, it's one of the prettiest settings for a fairgrounds (especially a land-locked city fairgrounds) I've ever seen.

Everybody I talked to was excited to come back in spite of a horrific circus jump (the show came almost 300 miles after closing at 10:00, and we were ready to go today by 3, I came about 360 from Minnesota). In spite of near exhaustion, everything is up and looking sharp.

RodB
rodler
  •  rodler
  • 76.1% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, August 5, 2010 4:34:23 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by rodler

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pizzagod

Quote:

quote:

Wisconsin I think is one the nicest looking states to travel across.
RodB
Bgotthar
Thursday, August 5, 2010 4:12:13 PM
I can not believe you know have to wear a hard hat to set up rides.
I worked for Pugh Shows from 1974-2000. Married Michelle Gazella of Gazella's Finer Foods
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Friday, August 6, 2010 6:06:20 AM
NAME requires them at all spots for OSHA. Alot of the midwest shows use them now.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bgotthar

I can not believe you know have to wear a hard hat to set up rides.

www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
dandyboy
Monday, August 9, 2010 5:37:31 PM
Im going to miss NAME for now
Adam Peterson