FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 5:16:28 PM
What you guys think about this? Looks like fun for adults but maybe too rough for kids.

http://usedrides.com/Vie...aspx?Ad=12508&view=i 
Matt C.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:25:59 PM
I like it! I would change the theme however. Kinda would look funny for the dragon's body to be spinning around lol. Maybe they could make each tub a lady bug or something like that?
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Benjibear
Thursday, June 24, 2010 2:33:40 AM
It would be a good idea if they could have the patron decide if the car spins or not. Default could be just straight and if you hit a lever after you lock the patrons in to allow it to spin if they want.
I do agree it should have a different theme.
It is what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
LB Shows Mini Midway
Thursday, June 24, 2010 5:56:38 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Benjibear

It would be a good idea if they could have the patron decide if the car spins or not. Default could be just straight and if you hit a lever after you lock the patrons in to allow it to spin if they want.
I do agree it should have a different theme.

If it worked like that, they could call it Rock-O-Dragon... Or maybe Dragon-O-Plane.[;)]
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:13:54 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Matt C.

I like it! I would change the theme however. Kinda would look funny for the dragon's body to be spinning around lol. Maybe they could make each tub a lady bug or something like that?

Thats sounds like an old Allen Hershel piece with the spinning lady bugs.
BeauceCarnavalMan
Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:25:22 AM
looks good but different theming would do well
BeauceCarnavalMan
BSA Mike
Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:26:09 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tre in GA

Kind of odd only the back one spins,,,, but pretty cool.
trey

pretty sure theyre in the process of converting that dragon into a spinning one and they just wanted to show the concept.

i think its to rough for the little guys, it would make them sh*t their pants...the dragon wagon alone scares some of them
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Thursday, June 24, 2010 9:32:20 AM
little rough, they guy ws getting jeked around alot. Doesn;t look like the tub locks into place, could be a loading nightmare!!!
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
dccradio
Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:40:09 PM
I like the concept, I would think adjustments could be made to smooth out the ride so the rider isn't jerked around as much. The concept could work well with the right theme in my opinion.
Mark H
FNO Sean
  •  FNO Sean
  • 57.68% (Neutral)
Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:59:02 PM
Maybe a different theme with a wider track to fit four kids or two adults would be nice. I'm sure the cars will have air brakes to lock them in the station or a brake system similar to the Sellner spin rides.